User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know we’ve talked about cooling problems in 12CF fridges but here’s a new one to me!

Our cousin also has a Reflection 303 with 4 door fridge in slide out. He called this morning and fridge wasn’t cooling and kept shutting off. Told him about the forum discussion. So he called his dealer who told him to open the lower vent and find a 2 1/2” box, then rub a magnet back and forth on the cover of the box. Not sure what this is doing to a fridge? Use to do that to our old home air conditioner when the shuttle valve wouldn’t shift from heat to cold operation!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post
    My 337 came with the 4 door Dometic. I wasn't happy with the inside temps. Did a lot of research and purchased this off of ebay. Its a little expensive but it works and has been keeping the temps below 35 in 90+ heat. The wire goes down the condensate tube to the power source. The wire on mine was too short so i had to add more. He also makes them for the single door refrig.
    Question - if running the wire down the condensate tube from inside the fridge, where does it come out? Isn't the end of that tube the black hose that comes out of the side vent?
    2018 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ram BigHorn 3500 CTD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTire View Post
    Question - if running the wire down the condensate tube from inside the fridge, where does it come out? Isn't the end of that tube the black hose that comes out of the side vent?
    Yes you run it back into the compartment

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for the 85F thermostat, am I correct that you replace the factory installed 140F with this 85F one?
    Allyn & Sue
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 F350 Lariat PS 6.7
    Andersen Ultimate Connection 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTire View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190721_195400.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	22063

Edit:. Sorry this image is rotated. Done from phone.
    I made a small hole in the drain tube inside the cabinet and exited the tube there, sealing the hole afterwards.
    Dennis
    Last edited by Dentil; 08-20-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Dennis and Carolyn, Oregon City, OR
    2019 GD Reflection 337RLS
    Comfort Ride Slipper Spring Suspension with Wheel Alignment
    2015 GMC SLT 2500HD Duramax with 3500HD Rear Springs
    20K Reese Goosebox with B&W 4" Offset Turnover Ball.
    Sold 2016 GD Reflection 303RLS 03/17/2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dentil. And for those who used the positive connection in the fridge light, did you have to solder, or was it a screw connection?
    2018 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ram BigHorn 3500 CTD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyn56 View Post
    So for the 85F thermostat, am I correct that you replace the factory installed 140F with this 85F one?
    Yes, I just ordered mine the other day. I will post pics before and after install

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone described where to attach the line for the fans that are inside the fridge after it comes out of the drain line? In my 337, I have two 12 volt (orange and white) that are pigtailed next to each other, below the 120 v outlet.
    Gail and Chip
    Fairfax, VA
    2019 F350 short bed, SRW, gasoline with 4.3 axle ratio
    2019 Reflection 337 RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by C&G+Max View Post
    Has anyone described where to attach the line for the fans that are inside the fridge after it comes out of the drain line? In my 337, I have two 12 volt (orange and white) that are pigtailed next to each other, below the 120 v outlet.
    There are a few options. You can connect to the 12v block you are referring to. There is both a positive and negative there and you can connect on either side.

My outside fan kit came with what I'll call a 1/4 inch spade connector piggyback. I'll try to attach a pic. On the circuit board, lower far left, you'll see a spade connector labeled FAN on the circuit board. That's another place you can tap positive. Amazon sells this piggy back connector but you'll have to crimp it onto the positive wire you feed down the drain tube. After you feed it down the drain tube.

Lastly, let me say, DO NOT connect the negative ground wire to post full of ground wires you see in one of my pics. I did and had a horrible time trying to re-Tighten the nut because the screw just spins and you can't get a screwdriver under it to hold it while you tighten the nut

Another idea is posi-tap connector. Google that.

Name:	timthumb.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	22065

Name:	0_IMG_20190731_095703285.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	22066

Name:	1566351400237_0_IMG_20190731_095658882.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	22068

Let's see if this link works...
    (it youtube how to use a positap)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0Sv1LVMo4

Ignore this 4th pic. I'm on my cell phone and can't delete it.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1_IMG_20190731_091442040.jpg  

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post
    My 337 came with the 4 door Dometic. I wasn't happy with the inside temps. Did a lot of research and purchased this off of ebay. Its a little expensive but it works and has been keeping the temps below 35 in 90+ heat. The wire goes down the condensate tube to the power source. The wire on mine was too short so i had to add more. He also makes them for the single door refrig.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dometic-RM1...72.m2749.l2649
    Does this decrease the frost in the freezer? Decrease the need to defrost?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast