User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face New 2018 Reflection 220RK 150 Series in MN

Bought it this past Saturday 8/25/18. Having had 2 5er's prior and neither being newer than 1995, this thing is truly amazing. It fits my wife, my son and I perfectly and we will be towing an 18 foot boat behind it to our favorite fishing grounds in northern Ontario as we did with our last unit.

We happened to be on a camping outing with our old 5er and we just went to "Look" and in about 2 hours we were pulling out of the lot with this one trading our old one. So far (granted only a couple of days) we are very impressed and happy with it. I hadn't done any research but could see that this unit exhibited some excellent quality, and I knew I wanted a 28 foot or shorter unit to keep the length down for pulling the boat behind. Ended up with a fair deal and some pretty cheap money so we pulled the trigger.

Not sure with our busy fall schedule if we'll get back out in it, but we'll try!

HAPPY CAMPERS!

LM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New 5er 082518.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	14812
    Last edited by lazermule; 08-28-2018 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LM

Welcome to the family. Looks like you have a good set up and ready for some great memories.
    Think about becoming a site sponsor , best 12$ I have spent. Lots of info here guests do not get to see.

Enjoy, and happy camping,fishing.

We use to travel up to Lake Biscotasing for walleye, would love to get back there someday. Really nice and quiet.

Brian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Grand Design family from a fellow Minnesotan! Like Brian said, pay the $12 to be a sponsor and it will be the best $12 you've ever spent! Learned so many things here. I also enjoy talking to others at local campgrounds who have Reflection campers.

Still some good camping days left here in MN. Campgrounds will open up after school starts. Hope you get out on some shakedown runs this year before you store it. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome happy rv ing

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I certainly will become a sponsor, I actually went to do it and saw that Paypal is the only option to pay and at the moment my Paypal account is frozen due to some fraud attempts on it.

But yes, certainly some great info here and well worth the $12, I was actually going to sign up for 3 years.

LM
    Lazermule
    2018 Reflection 220RK
    2002 Dodge 2500 Cummins 6 spd QC 4X4
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 175

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazermule View Post
    I certainly will become a sponsor, I actually went to do it and saw that Paypal is the only option to pay and at the moment my Paypal account is frozen due to some fraud attempts on it.

But yes, certainly some great info here and well worth the $12, I was actually going to sign up for 3 years.

LM
    Welcome
    I believe there is a way to send a check in also. Hopefully @chris (site owner) or @TucsonJim or @Cate&Rob (moderaters) will chime in.

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBober View Post
    Welcome
    I believe there is a way to send a check in also. Hopefully @chris (site owner) or @TucsonJim or @ robandcate (moderaters) will chime in.

Jim

I paid with a CC not Paypal. Somewhere I saw the instructions to select Paypal but once you do it will give you an option to use a card. Worked for me.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazermule View Post

LM
    LM - There certainly is a way to pay by credit card, which I think comes up as an option if you follow the PayPal process. If this does not work or if you want to pay by check, send a PM (private message) to Chris.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    LM - There certainly is a way to pay by credit card, which I think comes up as an option if you follow the PayPal process. If this does not work or if you want to pay by check, send a PM (private message) to Chris.

Rob
    Thanks for the info! DONE...Now I'm in for 3 years..
    Lazermule
    2018 Reflection 220RK
    2002 Dodge 2500 Cummins 6 spd QC 4X4
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 175