Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gdjlrv View Post
    Attachment 32290
    Attachment 32289

Attached tags from truck, hope this works. I have a crew cab.
    How does your truck ride with that payload package? Is there a second overload spring?
    2021 GD 31MB; 2022 F350 Rapid Red, Lariat Ultimate Package, CCSB, 4x4, 6.7 Powerstroke, B&W 20K Patriot slider

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1967 View Post
    How does your truck ride with that payload package? Is there a second overload spring?
    No, just one overload spring. I had an F150 so, the 350 rides a bit rougher, but not a great deal rougher. Overall, I have been pleased with the ride. Haven't towed with it yet, so will see how that goes.
    Greg & Jeanne
    2020 F350 Lariat SRW 6.7L Diesel Long-Bed
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBISS7 View Post
    Hey team - this post theme has been hit up before - asking a specific question - Looked at a GMC 2500 Denali - the specific sticker on the door panel said 3100# payload capacity - Would appreciate any / all opinions if this 3/4 ton would be suitable for towing a solitude 310 GK -

I do a lot of driving for my sales job - trying to find a good tow vehicle that i could drive for work yet have a great tow vehicle. NOT wanting to have two vehicles -

thoughts appreciated
    Hello,
    We towed a 2020 310GK with a 2019 GMC 3500 CC Denali, Duramax, short box. The payload on the truck was 3499 lbs. My numbers indicated I was over payload when traveling with my elderly folks. We just upgraded to a 2021 GMC 3500 CC, Denali, dually. Payload is 5247. There are numerous posts on this forum about the level of concern one should give to payload and whether or not to stay within the payload limit of your truck. In the end, its a matter of what you are comfortable with. For me, getting a truck that would give us margin on payload is what made me more comfortable.
    FWIW, the dually does not drive like a big truck. We do find we have to find bigger parking spaces and we end up parking further away from a store most of the time. I think the long bed rides better than the short bed. Both will remind you you are driving a truck...
    Bret King
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali HD 4x4 crew cab, DRW, 6.6L Duramax/10 speed Allison
    2020 Solitude 310-GK (#19), Platinum paint scheme, B&W Companion 25K hitch
    Maine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12