Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rob - did you ever adjust your slide or get this issue resolved? Curious how it turned out and what was done. Having a similar issue on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Calbar View Post
    Ken I have a similar issue but not quite as bad. My slideout rubs the floor in on spot causing some scratches. My rollers are mounted on the floor so my train of thought is to lower the slideout so that the back tilts down and the inside tilts up slightly to give me some clearance. Just my thought but a bit to nervous to make the change right now. Trailer is going to sleep now for the winter. Maybe make the adjustment in the spring.

Rob

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shawncberg View Post
    Hey Rob - did you ever adjust your slide or get this issue resolved? Curious how it turned out and what was done. Having a similar issue on mine.
    Hi @shawncberg I have not had the chance to make the adjustment. Too cold and too much snow here in the great white north. Once spring comes, the snow goes away and I can get the trailer out of storage I will do this when I de-winterize.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123