User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ianandjo View Post
    Like your what? What type is it and what make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All in one ventless. Was planning on installing vented but on this one it sits between two doors in garage and no where to vent outside. We only camp about 6 weeks a year so it works for us. If we were full time I would have a stackable and run a vent.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How difficult is it to install a dryer vent on a Reflection 312BHTS?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not difficult at all, the main thing is to make sure that the sticker that put on the inside is in the correct spot and drill a small 1/4" hole or a 1/16" first and step it up from there you use a 4" hole saw, I watch a lot of YouTube video and I was able to get a diagram from Jayco also of the frame. What I did is to find the metal stud is you can take a small magnet and run it on the inside and if it stick, there your stub, drill in between them.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy.Anderson View Post
    How difficult is it to install a dryer vent on a Reflection 312BHTS?
    I couldn't quite bring myself to taking a hole saw to the side of my trailer. Paid someone else to do it so the DW had someone beside me to blame if it went south.
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2017 Ford F-350 Lariat SRW CC Short Bed, Power Stroke 6.7L
    Pullrite Superglide 16k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Washer/Dryer

Quote Originally Posted by Gpo1958 View Post
    I couldn't quite bring myself to taking a hole saw to the side of my trailer. Paid someone else to do it so the DW had someone beside me to blame if it went south.
    Are you satisfied with the machine?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy.Anderson View Post
    Are you satisfied with the machine?
    We have the separate Splendide washer and dryer. We've only used them a handful of times. The washer load is about 75% of a typical washer and seems to perform (clean) well. It does "rock the house" when it spins. The dryer will accept a full washer load, doesn't "rock the house" and takes about 50% longer than a typical dryer to completely dry a load. That has to do with the fact that its 120V, not gas or 240V like a residential unit. The thing I liked most is how easy it was to get the winterization antifreeze into the washer. 10 minutes to do. Very well documented in the owner's manual.
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2017 Ford F-350 Lariat SRW CC Short Bed, Power Stroke 6.7L
    Pullrite Superglide 16k

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpo1958 View Post

I know, I wrest with this also and that was the biggest part of the install that why I watch a lot of YouTube videos but once you get past that it's a piece of cake. We do love it now it was one of the best mod I did to our 5th wheel, going to a lot of the laundry mats at the campground was kind of shady so we said why don't we install a washer & dryer ourselves.

Now when we are on a long trip and if we need to do a set of cloth, which we will, we just put in a load and go to the store and when we come back they are done. I would have done a stackable but we don't have room for that, we are happy with what we have.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 01-24-2022 at 02:53 PM.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I know, I wrest with this also and that was the biggest part of the install that why I watch a lot of YouTube videos but once you get past that it's a piece of cake. We do love it now it was one of the best mod I did to our 5th wheel, going to a lot of the laundry mats at the campground was kind of shady so we said why don't we install a washer & dryer ourselves.

Now when we are on a long trip and if we need to do a set of cloth, which we will, we just put in a load and go to the store and when we come back they are done. I would have done a stackable but we don't have room for that, we are happy with what we have.
    With GD having switched to the Monotube chassis on the Solitude and Momentum it's really game changing. Having the central space for a stackable in the front cap with his and hers wardrobes to either side and the space gain around even a king bed is just awesome. Nothing I'd pay the crazy prices for upgrading to in these times, but tipping the hat to GD for the rework.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I did this, it was a piece of cake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3484.jpg   DSCN3481.jpg   DSCN3479.jpg   DSCN3476.jpg  
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3493.jpg   DSCN3489.jpg   DSCN3488.jpg   DSCN3486.jpg  
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast