User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash753 View Post
    Because they are standard on GD units now, they have a GD part number. I ordered two airflow kits from Pharr RV in Lubbock, TX for around $150. They were shipped to me directly from GD.
    The other forum has a parts lookup page:

GD Part Number 540164 : A/C RV AIR FLOW AIR DISTRIBUTION MODULE M3

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/67934

Did your units include the metal duct inserts for each side of the styrofoam distribution unit? The picture shown on the GD site doesn't show them.

-Steve
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It did not include the duct inserts. I just bought 1/2" weather stripping and added it to the existing black duct inlet devices. I later ordered the duct inserts but have not installed them. My weather stripping fix seems to be working fine. Maybe someday...
    2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 DRW, 5.9 CTD, TST PowerMax CR, ATS Stage IV trans, B&W Companion hitch
    2021 Solitude 310GK, MORryde IS 8K axles w/disc brakes, H-rated tires, Slide toppers, Heat pump, 2.88KW solar panels w/2xVictron 3000w inverters, 8xLionEnergy batteries, W/D

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont know what you are talking about!
    Who are you responding to? When responding to a specific post, use the reply with quote so that way we now and that member will get a notification.
    It would also help if you explain you comment.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It did not include the duct inserts. I just bought 1/2" weather stripping and added it to the existing black duct inlet devices. I later ordered the duct inserts but have not installed them. My weather stripping fix seems to be working fine. Maybe someday...
    I’m interested in adding the rv airflow, where did you get the duct inserts from? Otherwise if I work with the existing black duct inlet devices, can you please explain what needs to be done with the weather stripping?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rvairflow discount

Quote Originally Posted by alkbch View Post
    I’m interested in adding the rv airflow, where did you get the duct inserts from? Otherwise if I work with the existing black duct inlet devices, can you please explain what needs to be done with the weather stripping?
    Hi alkbch, you can get from two different places. You can get from any GD dealer as these now carry a GD part number, or from RV airflow.com.

Make sure your rig ac units are supported by RV Airflow, they don’t yet carry items for all ac units yet. I believe the GD assigned part numbers are only for Coleman Mach series.

I just visited their web site and they now have inserts for Coleman Mach, Dometic Penguin and Brisk series and most recently the GE.

Not sure if GD has part numbers for all of these. I do know for sure they have one for the Coleman Mach units.

For the Coleman Mach (The ones I have) the inserts only come with the RV Airflow retail versions. You don’t really need those, you could just reuse the ones already installed. Just get some 1/4 inch foam and you have what ships with it.

Good luck,
    Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just recently installed two of these in my Momentum 351M. It was a definite improvement. I would buy them again. I ordered them from RV Airflow( discount code CHANGINGLANES) and both came with the duct inserts. There are two options for the Coleman Mach units. It looked like the low profile unit does not come with the duct inserts.
    2020 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
    2018 351M Momentum Toy Hauler
    2015 Can Am Turbo Maverick - sold
    2019 Can Am X3 XRS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12