Quote Originally Posted by USA in a Chevrolet View Post
Rob, you are the guy whose info lead me to order the Fridge Fixer. Thank you so much! I just installed mine & I agree it’s a superior design to the one Grand Design supplied. Our Samsung had two locks on it. The top one was stainless with a lever you raised to close a plate into the opening on a second plate on the other door. It depends on friction to hold it & we had no issues in the 4000 miles we’ve towed our Solitude. However it does depend on friction & the Fridge Fixer design is so much better. The bottom lock for the freezer is the same black latch as on our closet door. It is a good design. I’ve left it in place for a backup latch. In reference to the screw holes I first tapped in the screw hole a little to make the edges flush with the door & put silicone in the holes. I’m going to look for plastic plugs to install in the screw holes. Fridge Fixer is a great company. I originally ordered my Fridge Fixer from Amazon but they had a delay in shipping so I cancelled the order & ordered directly from Fridge Fixer. Great Service!
X2 above works great .