User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtimmc View Post
    Want to install towers on the 3 slides anyone have part numbers or length of each slide picking up new rv Friday
    Not sure if you have got this handled yet, but I installed mine myself with the help of a friend. Not difficult at all. I ordered mine from the dreaded Camping World but before everyone jumps on me, we did a lot of research and the had the best prices. I tried everybody even LCI directly. We did use LCI Solera toppers and here are the part numbers you need.

Solera 83221 7'6" for the bedroom
    Solera 83230 12' for the living/dining slide
    Solera 83234 14' for the kitchen slide

You do need to order these brackets for the dining slide because of the factory awning, I got mine from etrailer.com

ITEM # LC2724412, you need 2 of these
    Last edited by Rick & Linda; 08-26-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    Rick & Linda
    2018 Silverado 3500 High Country
    SRW Duramax/Allison 4WD
    2017 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick & Linda View Post
    Not sure if you have got this handled yet, but I installed mine myself with the help of a friend. Not difficult at all. I ordered mine from the dreaded Camping World but before everyone jumps on me, we did a lot of research and the had the best prices. I tried everybody even LCI directly. We did use LCI Solera toppers and here are the part numbers you need.

Solera 83221 7'6" for the bedroom
    Solera 83230 12' for the living/dining slide
    Solera 83234 14' for the kitchen slide

You do need to order these brackets for the dining slide because of the factory awning, I got mine from etrailer.com

ITEM # LC2724412, you need 2 of these
    Rick and Linda,

Posting this in case someone wants to order Solara Toppers based on Ricks part numbers.

Just to update. as of a few months ago Lippert has a new style Solara Slide Topper, series 5000. The Hex Bar and extension brackets that attach to the slide on the old are different and the LC2724412 brackets are not compactable with the extension bars on the series 5000 Solara Toppers. The old extension bars were Hex shaped and the new ones are oval shaped.

Fortunately I only ordered the topper for my bedroom slide from Camping World link, expecting to get what was in the picture, the old style. I received a series 5000 which is fine for the Bedroom and Kitchen but there is no short bracket available that will fit over the Dining area awning.

I have a case opened with Lippert to see if I can get the old style. I'll report back when I hear.

Picture of old and new (5000 series) topper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31E49637-AA98-46F9-85C8-6486FAB37793.jpg   D36B6436-C235-4DFF-B0FD-8084C3633E32.jpg  
    Last edited by Jerryr; 06-22-2022 at 03:34 PM.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    I have a case opened with Lippert to see if I can get the old style. I'll report back when I hear. r
    Did you ever get an answer from Lippert on this? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12