User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Reflection fifth wheels colors and options

Hello all, the wife and I are considering a 2020 Reflection 31MB fifth wheel, got all the brochures and perused on line, but there seems to be some inconsistency online (shocker right?), the brochure we received showed the 2020 models having a white exterior(love it) with a modern "Reflection" logo on the front cap (love it), but i have noticed quite a few dealers online advertising the 2020 with a tan exterior and the fancy Script "Reflection" logo on the front cap, what gives? are these dealers trying to pass off their 2019 inventory as 2020?

also when trying to locate the 2020 31MB with the white exterior, i can only seem to find it with the light tan interior(not our choice) we would prefer the dark brown. so does the new 2020 only come in the light tan interior?

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new interior and exterior on the Reflection line is a mid year change. The beige exterior and cappuccino interior are gone. The new interior color is "Pebble". This is from a factory source.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! thank you for the fast response, okay that makes a little more sense, thank you

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of 2020 models that have tan exteriors out there.

The color change only happened in June.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    There are plenty of 2020 models that have tan exteriors out there.

The color change only happened in June.

Perfect! thank you for the confirmation

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know if there are any other changes? We are thinking of purchasing a 2020 that is the tan version with a June build date, but wondering if we should wait for the white version to hit the lot if there are other enhancements. Like slam latches on all the exterior storage compartments, or other things that are potentially better.

As far as the color and logo, I think I actually prefer the old version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timshoemaker View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any other changes? We are thinking of purchasing a 2020 that is the tan version with a June build date, but wondering if we should wait for the white version to hit the lot if there are other enhancements. Like slam latches on all the exterior storage compartments, or other things that are potentially better.

As far as the color and logo, I think I actually prefer the old version.

From my research so far, the current late model 2020 has these updates: white exterior, new logo & graphics, solar connection is on the roof(instead next to the front baggage door) i think that is it for exterior, interior has grey/tan-ish seating, the counter tops are lighter with a strait grain pattern, the wood has a weathered look(dark around the outside edges and light in the middle) i might be missing some things but those are the main things i have noticed.