Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealer choice

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Northgate RV Center in Ringgold, GA. Ask for Mike.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That where we just purchased ours, they are great to work with. Sakes person told us during pick up they sold 2800 units last year and they have 0 advertising budget, all of their business is customer referral.

Hope you engage them!
    F150 short bed
    Max tow package 20 inch tires
    36 gallon fuel tank 1600 payload
    TT 2500 RL (picked up June 25th 2021)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleasureland RV in St. Cloud, MN and Ramsey, MN. They are great to deal with and seem fair.
    test

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great dealers

Quote Originally Posted by KLR650goldwing View Post
    Pleasureland RV in St. Cloud, MN and Ramsey, MN. They are great to deal with and seem fair.
    It’s so difficult to find responsive dealers that don’t shoot you a line of bull just to get your signature on a purchase order.

Northgate is a dealer that you can rely on and take their word. They are the best,,,,we are so happy with our 2500RL by GrandDesign.
    F150 short bed
    Max tow package 20 inch tires
    36 gallon fuel tank 1600 payload
    TT 2500 RL (picked up June 25th 2021)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLR650goldwing View Post
    This (St. Cloud) is where I bought my GD Imagine 2150 RB in 2019. They are right off I-94 and there is a hotel nearby if you need to stay the night. Got what I thought was a great deal and the sales person was very good. I can't comment on their current pricing considering the current conditions.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see you are from Auburn Washington, Blue Dog rv has stores all over the Northwest. I think one near Olympia. I purchased a 2021 337 rls in Redmond Oregon in July of 2020 about 30% off MSRP. I don't know if you could get that deal now. Good luck, Mike.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Northgate in Ringgold, GA is awesome! Closer to me for service and seems like they are more service oriented I have many friends who have used them exclusively for greater than 15 years and several RV,’s . May try Campers Unlimited in Gadsen, AL they tend to have access to more stock easy to do business with. They were within 5 dollars of each other about 15% off MSRP. They (Campers Unlimited) have an on-site campground for an overnight run through after purchase and PDI. They check on you in the morning to find and fix little oddities. I would do business with either that had what I wanted in stock or who could get it sooner.
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12