Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LED Replacement Bulbs

I keep having to replace the Porch light and DS flood Light bulbs on our Solitude 2930RLS. Was wondering if they can be replaced with LED bubs? I purchased Sylvania 7506 LED bulbs which are compatible with the standard 1156 bulbs. Bulb package states I might need a load equalizer for normal operation. So has anyone installed these bulbs without any issues? My thoughts were they would last longer and be able to withstand road bounce and jostling.
    2020 Solitude 2930RL
    2021 GMC Denali 3500HD Standard Bed
    B&W RVK3710 Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Converting to LED bulbs can be tricky if the electronic system expects to see some filament bulb resistance and only sees LED's. Why not consider putting in an LED dimmer? There are MANY how-to videos and posts on this forum for different dimmer options.

Quote Originally Posted by fam5mel View Post
    I keep having to replace the Porch light and DS flood Light bulbs on our Solitude 2930RLS. Was wondering if they can be replaced with LED bubs? I purchased Sylvania 7506 LED bulbs which are compatible with the standard 1156 bulbs. Bulb package states I might need a load equalizer for normal operation. So has anyone installed these bulbs without any issues? My thoughts were they would last longer and be able to withstand road bounce and jostling.
    2024 Brinkley z2900
    2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear, 55gal tank!
    2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)
    2022 GD 2970RL (Sold, 2023-Oct)
    2016 GD 2600rb (Sold. 2022-May)