User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparky, foot petal still works for flushing. The original spray would only work when the foot petal was depressed. That was not very functionable. That worked OK to clean the toilet but nothing else. So I installed a different spray that is pressurized all the time. I guess I could have used the old sprayer but I did not like it.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    Sparky, foot petal still works for flushing. The original spray would only work when the foot petal was depressed. That was not very functionable. That worked OK to clean the toilet but nothing else. So I installed a different spray that is pressurized all the time. I guess I could have used the old sprayer but I did not like it.
    Agreed. Using the original when the fan is running us a bad combination.

$30 for the bidet that works in an RV. Turn the knob one way to fill the toilet and the other to wash you back side. Less toilet paper and no chemicals needed in the tank. Win, win, win

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Fulltime RVer since 4/2016. Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 - Jeep Rubicon JKU - Harley FLTRU
    2022 F450 Platinum, 2022 Momentum 351MS-R with Curt Flex Air hitch and MORryde IS
    Also considering a Polaris General XP 1000 4 Seater and a Can Am Spyder RT Limited

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious!! Thanks for the "visual". I agree TP works just fine.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reviving this thread. Since we posted last year, 2 months ago I installed an elongated Dometic 320 toilet and a Brondell Bidet seat on our RV. What Luxury.

We now have 6 bidets, one on each toilet in cabin, house and RV.

We never camp in cold weather so an unseated bidet works for us without issues. The original 8 year old heated Toto in our house is still the favorite. It has its own water heater so adjustable warm water is instantly available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 504DAD4C-C8D3-400A-AE4A-5601C4E35376.jpg   342BE813-146C-407D-9F60-833D43989CD5.jpg   74F5AD07-0B8A-4EFA-97BE-2E50364BC335.jpeg  
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    At main bathrooms both at home and at vacation cabin we have more expensive Toto Washlets that require electric. It has wireless remote control, motion sensor electric seat opener, led night light, led lights in bowl, ionized water bowl pre wash, heated wash water, oscillating water wash option, customized adjustable water pressure and water heater, bowl odor eliminator filter, and blow dryer to finish off.
    Wow...that's a lot of tech for a...throne.
    Think I'll look into it. Don't know where to 'try' one to see a person likes it though?
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    Once you experience a bidet seat you will never go back. You will never feel clean again not using one. Amazon sells a basic Brondell for only $89.99
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0815BNKLV/

At main bathrooms both at home and at vacation cabin we have more expensive Toto Washlets that require electric. It has wireless remote control, motion sensor electric seat opener, led night light, led lights in bowl, ionized water bowl pre wash, heated wash water, oscillating water wash option, customized adjustable water pressure and water heater, bowl odor eliminator filter, and blow dryer to finish off.

We have the basic $89 Brondells in our other 3 bathrooms.
    sounds like your main bathroom has a piece of crap for a Bidet.. The better ones make salad and cook hamburgers
    2022 Solitude 378mbs-r with 3rd air and solar package, Flux Capacitor pending, Removed Nautilus and replaced with the Bruce Select-A-Matic

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "make salad and cook hamburgers" not while I'm sitting on it!
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    Wireless, motion sensor, ionized pre wash, oscillating wash and blow dryer. Seriously?
    I suppose you can stick your head in there to shampoo, rinse, repeat, and blow dry all at the same time. Plus look at the LED lightshow while in there! Brilliant!
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone wanting to install bidet seat on RV toilet. You can take an angle grinder with a cutoff disk and cut off the hump at the rear of the toilet. That's what I did and Coco bidet works great.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrol60 View Post
    For anyone wanting to install bidet seat on RV toilet. You can take an angle grinder with a cutoff disk and cut off the hump at the rear of the toilet. That's what I did and Coco bidet works great.
    a picture is worth a thousand words
    2022 Solitude 378mbs-r with 3rd air and solar package, Flux Capacitor pending, Removed Nautilus and replaced with the Bruce Select-A-Matic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast