Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcolour View Post
    I assume you mean the 390RK. Probably with the bigger Solitudes is unless you get the 8K lb axles from the factory, CCC is low and typically less than 2,000 lbs. Lots of room to stuff, but you can be overweight quickly.
    Thanks for mentioning. I’ve not weighed the trailer yet, but we were very concerned about weight so I weighed most everything while we were loading up the trailer. It was just under 1,000 pounds. We’ve added a few other things, but nowhere near an add’l 1,000 pounds.
    Steve & Lori Hicks and Luna, the wonder dog - Liberty Hill, Tx
    2022 Solitude 390RK-R
    2022 3500 Ram Limited Longhorn Mega Cab 4x4 SRW - 6.7L HO Cummins with Aisin Tranny
    N5AC

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxn5ac View Post
    Thanks for mentioning. I’ve not weighed the trailer yet, but we were very concerned about weight so I weighed most everything while we were loading up the trailer. It was just under 1,000 pounds. We’ve added a few other things, but nowhere near an add’l 1,000 pounds.
    Don't forget to plan for water. If all my waste tanks are full it's over 800lbs!
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12