User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exterior color/awning size on 2021

1. Does anyone know the difference between the mainly black exterior vs the mainly white one on the 2021 Transcends? I wanted the dark exterior but could only find the layout I wanted in the white exterior at a dealership. Is there any difference?
    2. I have 265bh. Has anyone put on a larger awning?
    Last edited by mattson; 04-12-2021 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattson View Post
    1. Does anyone know the difference between the mainly black exterior vs the mainly white one on the 2021 Transcends? I wanted the dark exterior but could only find the layout I wanted in the white exterior at a dealership. Is there any difference?
    2. I have 265bh. Has anyone put on a larger awning?
    The mainly white exteriors were early 2021s. (Common for July/August builds)
    They had only changed the colours of the interior at that point. I'm not sure those had the solar and 12v fridge package yet...

The factory announced that, starting April 12, they will be using white cladding on the nose of Transcends because of a supplier shortage of black cladding...
    This will revert to black once they black cladding gets replenished...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
    2021 Transcend 261bh
    2021 Ford F-150 3.5eb

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirtate View Post
    The mainly white exteriors were early 2021s. (Common for July/August builds)
    They had only changed the colours of the interior at that point. I'm not sure those had the solar and 12v fridge package yet...

The factory announced that, starting April 12, they will be using white cladding on the nose of Transcends because of a supplier shortage of black cladding...
    This will revert to black once they black cladding gets replenished...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
    True statements above.

Some of the older white ones had solar and 12 volt fridges as "experiments", not very many of them.

All the black/darker ones had it.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    True statements above.

Some of the older white ones had solar and 12 volt fridges as "experiments", not very many of them.

All the black/darker ones had it.

Thanks! We haven’t picked ours up yet but I had been hoping to get the black exterior but since we wanted theater dinette, we were limited in what we could find since we didn’t want to order. Closest was 10 hours. It has the newer siding but in the mainly white. I would like the solar. I hope that’s the only difference?!?!