User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RV Tech round the kink where the stove side slide meets the frame and did a minor reroute using plastic ties. Haven't tried with slides in yet so will post again with final outcome.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok reroute of propane hose behind stove by RV Tech fixed the problem we had where the fridge would not run on propane when the slides are in for traveling. Problem resolved now.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem solved! Was indeed a kink under the stove side slide where slide meets frame. RV Tech pinned the house away from the kink area with two king twist ties. Took road trip and all is good now.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had this problem... haven't even gone camping yet... just testing all the systems yesterday. Slide out, fridge ran on propane fine, slide in got a fault error and alarm. Before I came across this thread I looked underneath and found the propane hose pinched between the slide and trailer. Installed like this at factory... how sad. I've temporarily moved the clamp back to keep the hose out of the metal plate area, will have to figure out a better solution when I have more time.

Picture showing where the hose was pinched... you can see the clean area on the metal plate where it pinches against the trailer body.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8639.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	990.7 KB 
ID:	20020
    Trailer: 2019 Solitude S-Class 3740BH
    Old trailer: 2016 Outdoors RV Creekside 27DBHS (Sold)
    Old trailer: 2010 Heartland Sundance 3300RLB (always leaked, then rotted! Layout was good, but build was junk.)
    Old trailer: 1992 Prowler 5th 27.5N

Truck: 2016 Ram 3500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 SRW Laramie Aisin
    Old truck: 2012 Ram 3500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 SRW Laramie 68RFE
    Old truck: 2003 Ram 3500 Cummins QuadCab 4x4 SRW Laramie 6spd

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcdiesel View Post
    Just had this problem... haven't even gone camping yet... just testing all the systems yesterday. Slide out, fridge ran on propane fine, slide in got a fault error and alarm. Before I came across this thread I looked underneath and found the propane hose pinched between the slide and trailer. Installed like this at factory... how sad. I've temporarily moved the clamp back to keep the hose out of the metal plate area, will have to figure out a better solution when I have more time.

Picture showing where the hose was pinched... you can see the clean area on the metal plate where it pinches against the trailer body.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8639.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	990.7 KB 
ID:	20020
    Yep, exact same kink location as I had. Please someone from GD see that this nuisance issue gets corrected at assembly!
    Jim & Deb
    Littleton, CO
    2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Long Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2019 Solitude 380FL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found this same problem with my refrigerator on my 2020 Solitude 3740BH. Runs fine with slides out but pinches between the steel beam and the slide when slides are run on completely closing off the propane supply. Only had a two hour drive today so stayed “cold enough” with the fridge off for two hours but pretty damn annoying that they are still doing this at the factory with a whole new model year. I will try to reroute tomorrow in the daylight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had to have the LP Propane regulator replaced and the pressure set to the high setting before our 380FL refrigerator would stay lit during travel.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The propane hose from the quick connect under the slide that houses the kitchen was too short for the way it was routed. Re routed the hose and used a few zip ties and fridge worked fine when the slide was completely closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12