User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwick View Post
    I can't get your link to work. I would like to see a video of how to take the box apart for maintenance. Or at least some written guidance. TIA!
    And if this is similar to a wheel bearing, I would assume the seal needs replaced each time. Does anybody have a part number for that? And just in case, looking for numbers for the bearing parts also.
    I did a search and found a video of LCI talking about the turning point pin box. They mention doing a video on the maintenance of the box but I can not find it. It is mentioned in the video of the maintenance of the bearing to be performed each year. If you can not find the video I would contact LCI. I would surely guess that there should have been documentation in the paper work with your RV but maybe not.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brian, I call Lci and they provided the pdf, he had to search for a few minutes just to find that. If there is a video he did not mention it. Although I did find a Reese video which is very similar and informative, I can attach that to this thread for reference.
    Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkRizRV View Post
    Brian, I call Lci and they provided the pdf, he had to search for a few minutes just to find that. If there is a video he did not mention it. Although I did find a Reese video which is very similar and informative, I can attach that to this thread for reference.
    Mark
    Here is the Reese Video which is very similar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlK55zu3f80

Also I have a PDF of the Turning Point Hitch Drawings that shows the part numbers and how it comes apart, if anyone wants it just send me a Private message with your email address

Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12