User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A big thank you to Grand Design

We have been having some structural issues with our 2021 Reflection. Grand Design so far has been fantastic to work with, especially the girl we are working with and she is our angel. I have been on RV forums for the last 12 years and constantly see people struggling and fighting with their manufacturer for service. GD has been courteous and professional all the time and that is a huge relief. I wish it could be fixed a little sooner but it is what it is and they have me scheduled for the earliest they can. I hope others have as good as an experience as we have. God bless and everyone be safe.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope everything works out for you. I always find it amusing when owners have structural issues or a punch list as long as their leg and praise Grand Design.
    To each his own I guess.
    2019 Reflection 312BHTS TT Sold

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhedd View Post
    I hope everything works out for you. I always find it amusing when owners have structural issues or a punch list as long as their leg and praise Grand Design.
    To each his own I guess.
    Well, unfortunately everything in life isn't perfect but when something goes wrong it's nice to have someone helping you is all I'm saying.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the both of you on this.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by falconhunter View Post
    We have been having some structural issues with our 2021 Reflection. Grand Design so far has been fantastic to work with, especially the girl we are working with and she is our angel. I have been on RV forums for the last 12 years and constantly see people struggling and fighting with their manufacturer for service. GD has been courteous and professional all the time and that is a huge relief. I wish it could be fixed a little sooner but it is what it is and they have me scheduled for the earliest they can. I hope others have as good as an experience as we have. God bless and everyone be safe.
    Chip -great to hear ! Like you, many of us live life in the appreciative and joyful lane regardless of circumstances. Stuff happens......the key is what happens next.

Keep us posted.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by falconhunter View Post
    I have been on RV forums for the last 12 years and constantly see people struggling and fighting with their manufacturer for service.
    I agree.

Glad to hear GD is taking care of you and hope you’re back on the road soon.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhedd View Post
    To each his own I guess.
    Many RV companies would leave the customer holding the repair bill and ignore any and all communication about problems in warrantied RVs. GD does more than most to remedy issues and see nothing wrong with someone happy to get good service. Yes it stinks there are some units with more issues than others and also that every RV is not perfect . Buy a Heartland and see what lack of customer service you get for even simple problems and you would understand the satisfaction of having an RV that a company stands behind.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Many RV companies would leave the customer holding the repair bill and ignore any and all communication about problems in warrantied RVs. GD does more than most to remedy issues and see nothing wrong with someone happy to get good service. Yes it stinks there are some units with more issues than others and also that every RV is not perfect . Buy a Heartland and see what lack of customer service you get for even simple problems and you would understand the satisfaction of having an RV that a company stands behind.
    I don't know about many RV companies. My Reflection which has had 30 issues, is still getting warranty work done. It is a pretty sad statement for the industry when the best that can be said is a company fixes the crap they create, under warranty. I guess that is good but I still have spent countless hours and a thousand dollars in fuel and tolls taking my TT back to the dealer for warranty work. Hardly praiseworthy IMO. As soon as the last warranty work is done, at that point the TT will actually be in the condition it should have been in when it left the factory, it is going on RV Trader.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely understand the frustration so many have with the quality of their rv’s. Given that this is my third 5er, I have come to understand the risk associated when buying one. The benefit must outweigh the risk or effort to keep them going. So many people buy these rigs and expect (rightfully so) that they should perform with minimal issues. Unfortunately that’s not the world we live in. I think someone on this forum said that ever time you take your rig out, it’s like putting your house through an earthquake. That really is true. I have gotten to the point of enjoying the fixes. Shouldnt have to get to that point but again, it’s reality so embrace it, or sell the rig and take the tent out.

+++++++++++++++++++
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins
    Andersen ultimate
    2020 GD 31MB
    Champion dual fuel 3500 generator
    Steadyfast stabilizers
    Dinosaur electronics ignitor board
    MicroAir Easy-Start
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgkeaney View Post
    I think someone on this forum said that ever time you take your rig out, it’s like putting your house through an earthquake. That really is true. ++++++++
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins
    Andersen ultimate
    2020 GD 31MB
    Champion dual fuel 3500 generator
    Steadyfast stabilizers
    Dinosaur electronics ignitor board
    MicroAir Easy-Start
    RV's are made to go down the road, if you have structural issues because of that, something isn't right. Workmanship issues are a completely different matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast