User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things happen is all I can say. There have been some epic fails in the auto industry. Heck, even God didn't get it right the first time so he had Noah build the first floating RV and took care of that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of my favorite meme's. About the only thing one can truly control in life is their attitude. Those who are always bitter will never be content. I take life's adventures as a challenge.

John

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Embrace the Suck.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	29202
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by falconhunter View Post
    Things happen is all I can say. There have been some epic fails in the auto industry. Heck, even God didn't get it right the first time so he had Noah build the first floating RV and took care of that.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grand Design helped us when we had a problem.. we were very happy with the help ..made us even more happier with our new purchase

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope my Reflection is better than my Imagine. I had a lot of BS issues and poor quality of work - Not tightening plumbing and sewer fittings, missing caulk, lap sealant on everything, shower curtain not flat on roller, ...

I wonder how much of this started or is related to the acquisition by Winnebago???

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you!

Well, unfortunately everything in life isn't perfect but when something goes wrong it's nice to have someone helping you is all I'm saying.
    Absolutely right! We can choose to be angry about something or we can accept what is and move on. You will have a much healthier and happier life with your attitude. :-)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been having some structural issues with our 2021 Reflection.
    I'm curious. What kind of structural issues are you having?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too, had a VERY GOOD experience with GD, my service Tech was Dewayne. What my problems were no DC power to 1/2 the bathroom, and nothing to the bedroom, which would include the ft ac thermostat
    , so no 2nd A/C. Dewayne told me what to check, and finally after an hour or so, he suggested for me to call a local RV repair shop, they came out and after a hour or so he found the power wire pulled out of the bathroom light switch
    . Once repaired I was good to go. Dewayne was very patient and made sure all was good even after the tech repaired the problem.
    Grand Design is a very careing company, and like you all thing do happen.

Gene Steffens
    2020 303RLS
    2013 Chevy Duramax
    Retired CMSgt USAF

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been having some structural issues with our 2021 Reflection. Grand Design so far has been fantastic to work with, especially the girl we are working with and she is our angel. I have been on RV forums for the last 12 years and constantly see people struggling and fighting with their manufacturer for service. GD has been courteous and professional all the time and that is a huge relief. I wish it could be fixed a little sooner but it is what it is and they have me scheduled for the earliest they can. I hope others have as good as an experience as we have. God bless and everyone be safe.
    If that girl was Chris Holland I would also say she was very good about getting problems fixed, I appreciated that she took an interest. She took over after the first CS supervisor, Jerry Weaver pretty much left me on my own after not only build and warranty issues but with the purchasing dealer service dept. and customer service as well.
    Without her help I would be off Grand Design and probably divested of this fifth wheel by now.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 09-06-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhedd View Post
    I hope everything works out for you. I always find it amusing when owners have structural issues or a punch list as long as their leg and praise Grand Design.
    To each his own I guess.
    I love your reply and agree 100%. If all these mistakes can be fixed, then why not just do it right the first time? If people would hold the manufacture's feet to the fire the quality would improve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast