User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inverter location

I have a 2022 Solitude 380 FL -R & can somebody explain to me where the inverter is located ??
    A picture would really nice 👍
    Thank you

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good chance it's on the ceiling of the very front storage compartment.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to Electrical System and Wiring.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s not there!!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfre View Post
    It’s not there!!
    @Karfre -

By "front storage compartment," @FT4NOW means the forward facing compartment where the batteries are. If your unit has an inverter, that's where it will be - I've not seen a Solitude nor Momentum that has an inverter where that is not where it is located.

BTW - you have disabled Private Messaging in your profile so moderators are not able to contact you other than on the open forum. You might consider changing that. Your double/duplicate post on this topic has been deleted.

Here are a few more forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The factory told me that, if I had an inverter, it would be mounted on the ceiling of the pass-through compartment. The factory insisted that inverters on a Reflection like ours are always mounted there. It isn't. It is mounted behind the two drawers under the small closet. In order to get to it I have to move the mattress off of the platform, then remove the drawers. My wife found it by pulling out a drawer while it was dark and she could see the green light when she opened the drawer.
    David Lininger, kb0zke
    Rev. 2:10c
    2022 Reflection 315RLTS, 2016 F350 CC SRW King Ranch
    https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/2022-315RLTS-Solar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it isn't on the ceiling of the belly bay, then check behind the wall in the passthrough. I ran across a picture of a 2018 Solitude that had the inverter mounted behind the wall next to the converter.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kb0zke View Post
    The factory told me that, if I had an inverter, it would be mounted on the ceiling of the pass-through compartment. The factory insisted that inverters on a Reflection like ours are always mounted there. It isn't. It is mounted behind the two drawers under the small closet. In order to get to it I have to move the mattress off of the platform, then remove the drawers. My wife found it by pulling out a drawer while it was dark and she could see the green light when she opened the drawer.
    I have the same model as you but no inverter. Not sure I would like it there. There is certainly room along with the other side of the bathroom next to the heater. Putting my big batteries and inverter in now and have chosen to use a bit of the front closet. Easier access for me.

I have seen other installs with it in that location and definitely easier install as the wiring is all right there.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an GD image aim 16ml and I can't find my inverter either found the converter under the sink where the fuse/ circuit breaker are but no inverter