User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBober View Post
    For some reason I couldn’t upload photos while out camping this weekend. Here is my kitchen setup with 3 burner stove, 17” black stone griddle, and Weber baby Q grill. All plumbed into the low pressure outputs on the camper. I have to admit, the griddle is a nice addition this year. I also run a propane fire bowl at times off the low pressure outlets when I don’t feel like making a “real” campfire...

Jim
    Attachment 13210Attachment 13211Attachment 13212
    WOW, thanks for sharing that, I was also wanting to add some more quick connections like you did to my Coach as well
    2018 Grand Design 376TH MOMENTUM!!!!
    2018 F350 FORD King-Ranch 4x4 DRW 6.7L Turbo Diesel 8 foot bed
    Pace Edwards Bedlocker electric tonneau cover, B&W Companion OEM 5th-Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 20,000 lbs,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs, RVi Tire Patrol TPMS
    2 Old Town Sportsman w/ trolling motor kayaks for me and the wifey...

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I couldn’t upload photos while out camping this weekend. Here is my kitchen setup with 3 burner stove, 17” black stone griddle, and Weber baby Q grill. All plumbed into the low pressure outputs on the camper. I have to admit, the griddle is a nice addition this year. I also run a propane fire bowl at times off the low pressure outlets when I don’t feel like making a “real” campfire...

Jim
    Attachment 13210Attachment 13211Attachment 13212
    This is such an awesome setup. Can I ask how you added the extra quick connect ports? I've got one on my Transcend 27BHS but want to add another so I can run both by outdoor cooktop and BBQ. Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Transcend 27BHS
    Ontario, Canada

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilavas View Post
    This is such an awesome setup. Can I ask how you added the extra quick connect ports? I've got one on my Transcend 27BHS but want to add another so I can run both by outdoor cooktop and BBQ. Thanks!
    It really was pretty easy. The existing quick disconnect was connected to a "T" with a cap in it. I don't remember if the "T" was a 3/8 or 1/4 inch though so you may need a 3/8 to 1/4 reducer. I removed the cap, then all I did was add the following parts and then secured things to the underside of the camper. Most items are available at and home depot/lowes type store. Just make sure you use proper pipe compound for a air tight connection.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really was pretty easy. The existing quick disconnect was connected to a "T" with a cap in it. I don't remember if the "T" was a 3/8 or 1/4 inch though so you may need a 3/8 to 1/4 reducer. I removed the cap, then all I did was add the following parts and then secured things to the underside of the camper. Most items are available at and home depot/lowes type store. Just make sure you use proper pipe compound for a air tight connection.

Jim
    Many thanks for the quick reply! I didn't even realize that the "T" fitting had a cap on it–that makes things MUCH easier. :-)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Transcend 27BHS
    Ontario, Canada

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilavas View Post
    If you don't want to go through the hassle and only need a second connection put on one of these...
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Propane-Qui....c100752.m1982

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the pellet grill... grilling, smoking, baking, etc...

I added a belly storage slide and mounted the grill there... I added some backer board as a heat shield. Works well, once cooled down, just slide it back in. I drilled a hole and added a funnel and a hook underneath for the bucket.
    Getting too old to pull out this 80 pound beast each time we camp.

Used several times now, works like a champ.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180524_184031.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	13370 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180524_184050.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	13371
    2018 Solitude 344gk
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love our outdoor kitchen. 22” Blackstone griddle is awesome. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7E3B9B6D-A9E5-4F23-9C6B-9BB4F299EE52.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	825.8 KB 
ID:	20920Rarely cook indoors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used a Traeger Scout all of this camping season. It is small and easy to carry. Many of our camping partners come by now and ask if there is room for their stuff on the grill. I got the Scout as I wanted one for home also, but did not want to buy two. I carry the pellets in a square bucket from Menards as it holds about 20 lbs of pellets. A better model is the Ranger, same size, but larger pellet box and comes with a griddle. It also has a better controller.
    John
    US Air Force Retired
    2017 Reflection 315 RLTS
    2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We carry a Camp Chief 3 burner stove which I set up out side. Mostly to cook bacon since that smell will linger inside the rig for about 1,000 years. We also carry a propane fired firepit that I put blue cut class in. Love that colored fire at night. I use one bbq bottle for both. I also love to cook hot cakes on a griddle. I use to carry a dutch oven but have not carried it for years. I use to love to make 6 bottle beer stew and it only requires 4 bottles of beer. Can you guess where the other two bottles went?
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a 17' Blackstone griddle, camp chef 2 burner camp cooker, a Instant pot, electric skillet. Haven't used the stove yet in 2 campers.
    Every thing is nicer in Niceville.
    2019 Reflections 29RS
    2016 GMC Denali Hd
    B&W slider hitch
    Mor-ryde rubber pin box

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast