User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recliner cover, fleece, blanket, DYI camper blanket?

We all want to cover our recliners. My idea! I wear a 3xl T-shirt. This fits perfectly over the back of the recliner! But not attractive. I am in search of a blanket or comfortable throw to sew onto the T-shirt, so it flows on the recliner! Thus a custom DYI cover. I’m looking for what blanket or throw to use. Please post ideas. Thanks
    Lakeland FL.
    2016 1500 Ram Crew
    2019- imagine-2150RB

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the picture?
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10sne1 View Post
    We all want to cover our recliners. My idea! I wear a 3xl T-shirt. This fits perfectly over the back of the recliner! But not attractive. I am in search of a blanket or comfortable throw to sew onto the T-shirt, so it flows on the recliner! Thus a custom DYI cover. I’m looking for what blanket or throw to use. Please post ideas. Thanks
    We bought these on Amazon. We just fold under the flap toward the center of the seats

Waterproof Recliner Chair Covers for Leather Recliner Cover Pets Friendly Quilted Sofa Cover Premium Cotton Like Pet Furniture Covers Stay In Place Furniture Covers for Recliner Blue- 79" X 68" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FP8YX1J..._QfW6Db2VF2WGQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk