User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing to consider is the Dell outlet, just search Dell outlet and you'll find the link. They have refurbished, scratch and dent, or orders that were built, but not completed all at a discounted price. It's worth taking a look and compare it to the build your own price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is what I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08Z8...b_b_asin_image

Its cheap, can mount behind the TV, and you can use your TV as a monitor for font as big as you want and still have room for other apps. Just need a keyboard, mouse and power to hook it up. Also has bluetooth and WIFI to connect to your cell/router/CG WIFI. BTW, 8GBs RAM works for most users, but woud get aother stick of 8GB for a total of 16GB.

Disclaimer: I hate laptops, notebooks, and notepads, etc, they eventually become dumpster fodder because of issues, and lack of upgradeability.... as a PC builder, IT (or Data Processing - for those cavemen like me) Software Engineer and tech (since the introduction of the original IBM AT's) would rather put my money into a something I can mod in the future = for the future.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Another thing to consider is the Dell outlet, just search Dell outlet and you'll find the link. They have refurbished, scratch and dent, or orders that were built, but not completed all at a discounted price. It's worth taking a look and compare it to the build your own price.

Links I provided were for the Dell outlet.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcolour View Post
    Links I provided were for the Dell outlet.
    Yes, you did, and I didnt realize that....oops. 2 votes for the Dell outlet.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW I have a very similar laptop to the one you configured, and I LOVE it. But as others have said, it's a lot of machine. I use multiple RAM hungry applications at once for work and so I needed the juice. But it's definitely a higher end configuration for just basic home use. Still love it though! (and I'm a former Mac user, so that's saying a lot.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12