User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    Have you taken delivery yet? I saw the 2930 at a dealership today and I'm loving it. Thought I wouldn't like the front window but after seeing it, I like it. It has its pros and cons, but overall I think it's a plus. Lots of great features like 2 A/Cs standard, tank heaters, good size axles and G rated tires. If I was in the market for a reasonably sized 5er, I think this would be the one!
    We did take delivery on Oct 26th. We went to a campground and shook it down for 4 days then had to winterize it and put it away We have a few items on a punch list for the Spring but not too bad. We love it! It's going to be a looooonnng Winter.
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralMichBo View Post
    We did take delivery on Oct 26th. We went to a campground and shook it down for 4 days then had to winterize it and put it away We have a few items on a punch list for the Spring but not too bad. We love it! It's going to be a looooonnng Winter.
    Congrats on your beautiful 5er!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123