0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input Dale I appreciate it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaWells View Post
    Thanks for the input Dale I appreciate it
    Not a problem. The Goodyear Endurance seems to be a really good tire and gets a lot of good reviews, plus it is Made in the USA
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale G View Post
    Not a problem. The Goodyear Endurance seems to be a really good tire and gets a lot of good reviews, plus it is Made in the USA
    I agree I have Westlake and they are not great and one of them does not look new

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaWells View Post
    I agree I have Westlake and they are not great and one of them does not look new
    When I got the trailer two of the tires had only 40PSI in them instead of the recommended 80PSI. So the trailer was pulled from Elkhart, IN to Southeast Missouri with only half the recommended pressure. I was never comfortable with those two tires not knowing what damage could have been done. I will feel a lot better now that all of the tires, to include the spare, have been replaced.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale G View Post
    Glad to hear from you. I only got to fly the A and C models, never had the opportunity to fly the D model. Nice aircraft though. I actually went through the Scout Track in flight school. We sure thought we were hot sh*t back then. Where did you serve as a scout pilot. I was with Delta Troop 1/10 Cav at Ft. Carson. After serving as a scout/weapons team leader I ended up commanding the Lift and Blues Platoons before I branched transferred to the Medical Service Corps and finished my career flying MEDEVAC.

Take care and thanks for your service,

Dale
    Yeah. Thought since I was a medic, id end up medevac... However was selected for scout track in '82 and flew A and C models before transitioning to D. It was a fun aircraft to fly and shoot. Was in the Cav at Ord... C 2/10, in Korea was in 2d Avn, back at Ord 2/9 Cav, 4/2ACR in GE, 1/17 Cav at Bragg, retired in '97. I bet I could still fly if somebody would just start 'er up for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    Dale G,

For an interesting twist. I installed E rated LT tires on my half ton truck and have been working up the best tire pressure based on load, handling and comfort. I air my truck tires to 42 psi cold whether loaded with the Imagine or empty. The truck performs great with the upgrade under all conditions. Under load the pressure will increase by 6 psi (both front and back) and the temperature at 10 deg above ambient.

For my Imagine, I moved from a D rated tire to an E rated tire and use the same 65 psi that was listed on the label on the trailer at 65psi. This pressure gives me 400lbs additional load capacity (higher safety factor) per tire and my suspension is not being punished.

For the future, you have these options to move up to a heavier constructed tire if you ever decide to do so.
    Interesting that your sticker says 65PSI. I have a 2021 2600RB and my sticker says 80PSI.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    Interesting that your sticker says 65PSI. I have a 2021 2600RB and my sticker says 80PSI.
    That's because they changed to heavier axles and E rated tires. I also have a 2021. Hopefully our suspensions will last longer
    Jay Leonard
    New Port Richey, Fl
    2022 Imagine 2600 RB, 2021 Ram 2500 CC Bighorn 6.7L Cummins

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345