User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j&mstepp View Post
    I apologize for the opening comment, I was just unknowing. Simply put I found a spot at the campground where the event was held. Not wanting to be a freeloader I was willing to pay the price of admission just to walk around and talk to people. I will be in the future going to a rally. Right now using the camper and enjoying it. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

If you are staying in the same campground as the rally, you do not have to pay just to walk around and talk to people.....the campground or RV park is still open to the public.

However you would have to pay if you wanted to attend the seminars and presentations as well as participate in the meals or any of the other rally functions. I'm sure that all wagon masters would love to let anybody and everybody that was willing to pay however, that's not always the case. Not all rallies offer the option of paying for the rally but staying someplace else. Some facilities just don't have the space to accommodate more than the limited number of people (dictated by the campground or RV park management) that are attending the rally itself. That's why it's important to register for a rally as soon as registration opens for any given rally.....you can always cancel later, if you have to.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am reposting as I worded what I said wrong we didn’t pay for tickets we were given the tickets to enter where the rally was to meet and greet they were extremely nice at the rally I became sick so I ended up not going my husband went and said everyone was so nice they had an extra welcome bag so they gave it to us, we bought our new steps online and pretty much just needed to pick them up but he visited and enjoyed although he was invited he did not participate in anything as he didn’t feel right. But we will make it to one one of these days . I apologize for my wrong wording
    2015 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty Hemi 6.4 4x4
    2019 GD Imagine 2250RK
    Companions: VinDiesel & Luna

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaWells View Post
    I am reposting as I worded what I said wrong we didn’t pay for tickets we were given the tickets to enter where the rally was to meet and greet they were extremely nice at the rally I became sick so I ended up not going my husband went and said everyone was so nice they had an extra welcome bag so they gave it to us, we bought our new steps online and pretty much just needed to pick them up but he visited and enjoyed although he was invited he did not participate in anything as he didn’t feel right. But we will make it to one one of these days . I apologize for my wrong wording
    NanaWells, hello and good morning.
    You did nothing wrong . You had tickets to attend.
    I believe that JCZhome was responding to James and Mary Steep (the original poster) , who had a site at the campground where the rally was being held, but no tickets for the rally it self.
    I do agree with JCZ , and would tell James the same thing. GO around, mingle, meet other Grand Design owners, see how the rally is run.
    Have a great Sunday.
    As always, safe travels and good health.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years
    John Joscelyne
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234