User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ChrisLLynn, how old were the Westlake tires when you had the blowout. Curious !

currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    We have 7K axles. In all honesty, my case may be an anomaly. There was lots of confusion between myself, dealer and GD since these tires didn't match the specs on the sticker on the side of the unit so I'm not sure how it happened - may have been a goof at the factory (mine was built right after the factory resumed production). No complaints from me but I was a little curious if this happened to anyone else.
    I picked up my 395m last month, I ordered it with the disc brake option and it came with 8k axles and the h rated tires and it gave me a 21k GVR instead of the normal 20k GVR
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts

currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by First Sergeant View Post
    Sir,

I am interested in ordering disc brakes on my Reflection 367BHS when I put the order for it through GD. If you don't mind me asking, was that an arm and a leg to order $$. I could do the upgrade myself for approx. $2,500.00.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
    Kevin Page (First Sergeant - GD forum name)
    Retired Army (24 years active duty army)
    I paid $3500 for the brakes and the 8k axles and h rated 17.5 tires came with it
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moppie14 View Post
    I have been looking on the web for Cooper 16 inch H rated tires for my 2019 our 381M and connot not find that tire. Any suggestions where to find them?
    They are 17.5 inch. Cooper makes them, but branded something else.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Goodyear Endurance tires on all Reflections are a forced option. Not something you can add or change.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't pay any extra, and I was supposed to get the Goodyear upgrade on my 353G I just picked up. However, I got the 17.5 H rated Cooper tires. Makes me happy because I have seen good ratings on the coopers.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockdaddy View Post
    I picked up my 395m last month, I ordered it with the disc brake option and it came with 8k axles and the h rated tires and it gave me a 21k GVR instead of the normal 20k GVR
    That may be the thing to do for a lot of people just for the additional CCC. Especially full timers. So many of the trailers the ccc on them is so low that a big number of the people are over on their numbers. 1000 #s of extra cargo capacity would be a big deal. When buying a new trailer if financing it rolling that amount to upgrade in when purchasing is a lot easier to deal with then having to deal with that large payment on it's own later.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234