User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob - do you know if there has been a recall on 310GK Lippert Level up system? I have a 2021 and the system needs to be releveled every 3-4 days as the driver side seems to sink slightly even with 12 ton jacks installed under the frame.
    Semi retired Chemical Engineer living and traveling full time with my retired wife.

2021 GD Solitude 310GK-R

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven6869 View Post
    Rob - do you know if there has been a recall on 310GK Lippert Level up system? I have a 2021 and the system needs to be releveled every 3-4 days as the driver side seems to sink slightly even with 12 ton jacks installed under the frame.
    @Steven6869 -

I'm not aware of one - you'd have to check with Lippert on that. Can you find a hydraulic fluid leak anywhere? Is the level in the reservoir going down?

I just happened to still be subscribed to this thread or I wouldn't have see your message. Here are a couple of tips that will ensure you connect with who you want to:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    @Steven6869 -

I'm not aware of one - you'd have to check with Lippert on that. Can you find a hydraulic fluid leak anywhere? Is the level in the reservoir going down?

I just happened to still be subscribed to this thread or I wouldn't have see your message. Here are a couple of tips that will ensure you connect with who you want to:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    I do not see any leaks externally but the driver side of the unit sinks over 3-4 days and then I need to relevel side to side. Thinking that the set screw on the valve associated with those two jacks needs to be tightened. Do you know if the set screw needs to be turned counterclockwise until tight or less than tight?
    Semi retired Chemical Engineer living and traveling full time with my retired wife.

2021 GD Solitude 310GK-R

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not see any leaks externally but the driver side of the unit sinks over 3-4 days and then I need to relevel side to side. Thinking that the set screw on the valve associated with those two jacks needs to be tightened. Do you know if the set screw needs to be turned counterclockwise until tight or less than tight?
    I'm not a hydraulics person and rely on my very competent RV tech for things like that. If you call Lippert Customer Service tomorrow morning, they are extremely helpful. They'll even do a video call when that's useful for diagnosis issues. In the absence of an external leak, you may have a bad internal O-ring or a problem with the solenoid that's allowing pressure loss on the one side. Anyway, it's above my pay grade (though there are folks on the forum much more knowledgeable about these things and someone else might come along).

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I'm not a hydraulics person and rely on my very competent RV tech for things like that. If you call Lippert Customer Service tomorrow morning, they are extremely helpful. They'll even do a video call when that's useful for diagnosis issues. In the absence of an external leak, you may have a bad internal O-ring or a problem with the solenoid that's allowing pressure loss on the one side. Anyway, it's above my pay grade (though there are folks on the forum much more knowledgeable about these things and someone else might come along).

Rob
    Thanks Rob. i sent an email to Ken at Lippert and will call in the morning also

2021 GD Solitude 310GK-R

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manual override screw on Hydac cartridge. Looking from it at the front turn the screw CCW to close.. snug tight only

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12