User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furrion Oven

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laidback1 View Post
    Heard back from my Service Rep at the dealer and she spoke with technician at Furrion this AM. Tech said that the oven has its own regulator and that it may be going out. Wanted me to try the following procedure:
    1. Turn on all the burners on the stove top and leave running for two minutes to make sure all air out of line
    2. Turn off stove and then start oven and if all is OK it should work. If not, probably the internal oven regulator.
    Tried it didn’t work! Have appointment to drop trailer off at the dealer when we return home.

Tech said you should do that procedure every time you change gas bottles.

Mark
    The regulator makes sense. If there is air and gas, but no pressure. The flame will go out with back-pressure.

I work on washers and dryers in apartments, RV parks and colleges. Some of the dryers are gas. One of the RV parks kept having problems with all 8 dryers not drying. I kept telling the park manager it was the regulator. It took a month or so before he replaced it. Since the regulator was changed, there has been hardly any complaints. He respects me a lot more now. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well service rep at Dealer just called and they found the problem with the oven. They pull the oven out and the factory had not completed the venting installation. WTH? Said the Tech installed everything and it works great. I just wonder how the oven worked at all the first 2 times we tried to use it.....
    Mark & Diana
    2019 Solitude 377MBS
    2018 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins Turbo w/Aisin Transmission DRW
    B&W Companion Hitch

Previous Rig:
    2018 Reflection 312BHTS
    2014 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW
    Equalizer Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laidback1 View Post
    Well service rep at Dealer just called and they found the problem with the oven. They pull the oven out and the factory had not completed the venting installation. WTH? Said the Tech installed everything and it works great. I just wonder how the oven worked at all the first 2 times we tried to use it.....
    Hi— I know it's been a while, but do you know what they did to address the venting? Our oven is driving us crazy not staying lit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12