User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    I do not have this type fridge, ours is just a single door unit. However I'm always reading these postings on here and learning things. In this case I'm missing something. You speak of placing a washer someplace on the left hand door. I'm trying to figure out where you placed it. Does anyone have a picture of this?
    The washer gets placed under the bottom left door hinge where it pivots. This raises the door slightly and prevents the flap on the other side of the door from dragging on the bottom of the fridge. When it stops raining here I will go out to the RV and post a pic.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AH HA. Thanks I get it. No need for the picture now. Although it is appreciated. You explanation was more than enough and I thank you.
    Jim T.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AH HA. Thanks I get it. No need for the picture now. Although it is appreciated. You explanation was more than enough and I thank you.
    You're very welcome!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchertx View Post
    I moved it and it helped more than the fans.
    Don’t forget to make sure that flap is closed right. I finally put a washer under the left door to make sure it didn’t get hung up.
    I just have a single door until, but was curious about what everyone is doing.
    2020 Imagine Mk2670
    Tow vehicle - 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L Gas

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that top baffle in mine wasn't touching the top of the fridge (pic 2), so I adjusted it. I'm also wondering whether I should add insulation to all the dead space behind the top baffle (pic 1 & 3)? I need to reinstall the baffle I cut out right below the fins thinking it would provide better airflow, but now the air from the fan isn't concentrated up toward the fins (last pic).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200525_160822006.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	26752

Name:	IMG_20200525_171032.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	26751

Name:	IMG_20200525_163756518.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	26753

Name:	cut away baffle.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	26755
    Last edited by chrisopy; 05-25-2020 at 08:25 PM.
    2020 Imagine Mk2670
    Tow vehicle - 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L Gas

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have this type fridge, ours is just a single door unit. However I'm always reading these postings on here and learning things. In this case I'm missing something. You speak of placing a washer someplace on the left hand door. I'm trying to figure out where you placed it. Does anyone have a picture of this?
    The doors have a rod in the bottom that slips into a hole which holds the door in place. There is a bracket on the top that has bolts which can be removed to lift the door out. You simply remove the bracket, lift off the door and then put a washer on the rod when you reinsert it. This lifts the door a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to keep the flap from hanging up on the fridge floor.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skippy View Post
    I have read the mods post but you shouldn’t have to do this if they’d use a decent product. I never had any problems with the norcold in my 303. The fridge had been on for about 30 hours. The freezer was fine. We are home now so I’m going to leave it plugged in and see how it does. I’m also calling GD today. Thanks for the help.
    Did you call GD? If so what was there response?

Tim
    Tim
    2020 Reflection 320MKS, Sidewinder Hitch
    2003 2500HD Silverado Duramax, Sumo springs, Hawk Brake Pads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234