User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also remember all grease guns are not the same, The typical ones are in the 4000 PSI range. Ge your self a good one that should be in the 12K range. LockNLube has a few as well as online. The best one I have is in the 8K psi range and it still struggles in servicing some of the hay equipment I have.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 337rls. When I got home from the dealer with my new RV (about 3000 miles of fun first) and tried to lube mine without success. I replaced them all and found most were shot. There was no grease in them and were dry from installation.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190909_181532.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	23922

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Lock N Lube and 20V DeWalt grease gun I have makes that job much easier. As others have said also check the installation. The zerks are easy to replace as I did for one that perpetually gave me trouble.
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for bringing this up.

I just did the wheel bearings on my new to me unit and couldn't get grease in any of them. It is only two years old and looks like they were put together dry. I haven't had time to take them apart yet, but I am curious what I will get into.

Thanks for all the responses.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new to the Grand Design world. How often do you lube the wet bolts?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do it every time I do my bearings. I do them at least twice a year or 5K miles - just my policy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasHall View Post
    I have a 2019 337rls. When I got home from the dealer with my new RV (about 3000 miles of fun first) and tried to lube mine without success. I replaced them all and found most were shot. There was no grease in them and were dry from installation.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190909_181532.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	23922
    I would like to replace mine too but not sure how to do it. I also need to know the replacement parts. Where would I place the jack, do I jack up the frame and not the axle? I need some guidance.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see ThePowells posted the MorRyde videos. They provide great instructions. I have a 17 Ton floor jack and some heavy duty jack stands. I started with the RV on a level slab. I dipped the nose to make the rear high. I used the stabilizers and put them on some blocks and then extend the landing gear. It raised the RV some. I then put the jackstands under the frame near the stabilizers and near the nose. Now, most of the weight is off the wheels at this point. I installed the MorRyde equalizer kit and so I followed the video. When needed, I supported the axles with my jack on the u-bolts so as to not damage the axles. Not a tough job. It takes time and patience. You can get the wet bolts from MorRyde (as a kit) and I'm sure you can get them from trailer and RV suppliers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast