Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Finding Propane Line, Part # 14TC

Hello,

The line connecting our 2 propane tanks had a leak in it and we've been waiting for grand design to get back to our repair tech for over a month. Does anyone know where I can purchase this part? It's the part that runs from tank to tank inside the beam in the basement.

Thanks!
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Will Not Be Dictated To
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grand Design has a parts look up capability. You should be able to find the part you are looking for on their site. They will not sell it to you, but once identified you can then order the part from a GD dealer near you, or try to find an off the shelf replacement.

GD parts look up :https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup
    I left the Forum due to dictatorial administration

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are going to need to remove it any way. Find and take to a shop that does hydrolic hoses and such. Chances are they will do gas lines as well. Some propane outlets like Amerigas will do gas hoses. Best luck I've had with these are mom / pop propane services.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you find the part on the GD website as @The_Lovells mentioned, you can copy/paste the description and part number into Google and good chance you'll locate it without having to wait on GD - unless it's warranty that you are waiting for. I found the LP Regulator kit with the 2 pigtails for my TT in about 5 minutes and $40 on Amazon. I know yours is different, just saying it might not be that expensive or hard to find once you identify the parts.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)