User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2022 Reflection came with a Roku tv that streams SiriusXM radio. If you have wifi for your Netflix, etc, you can log into satellite radio account too.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChincoteagueSteve View Post
    Has anybody installed a Sirius radio in their camper. We have a Wingard 360+ antenna that is supposed to get UHF/VHF/FM. Can I connect a Sirius radio to the AUX/SAT port in the camper? Obviously I'm not tech savy.
    I just put the siruis antenna in the compartment above the tv, hooked into the aux in and it workes fine.
    2020 377MBS Solitude
    98 Freightliner fl60 CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a SiriusXM Onyx radio and boombox with a 12 volt adaptor. I added a couple extra 12 volt sockets in our 303RLS so I can run the boombox off 12 volts when we are dry camping, but can run it off 110 if I'm running the generator or if we do have shore power. I don't have to have an external antenna. I just take the boombox antenna and move it around to point more to the South East ( I'm in Montana) and I can usually get at least two out of three bars through the wall. Right now I have it in my home office and am getting three bars through my outside house wall. The boombox will also run on 8 D cell batteries, but it goes through them fairly quickly so I an thinking of getting a reasonably small portable power station so I can run it outside without the D cells. There are a lot of campsites in Montana that don't have any cell service for streaming so this was a reasonable option for something to listen to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XM Boombox 2022-11-30 163248.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	44019
    Last edited by R&Vcamping; 11-30-2022 at 04:42 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use the Sirius app on our cell phone, which feeds the JBL radio via Bluetooth. The app is fantastic.... Of course it only works where you have cellular or internet service, and it doesn't use too much data. We've found that our Winegard internet service barely notices the Sirius app set to normal streaming quality (not maximum).
    Doug, Patti and our puppy Leo are from upstate NY.
    Imagine 2019 XLS 18RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper111 View Post
    I just put the siruis antenna in the compartment above the tv, hooked into the aux in and it workes fine.
    I second this, works great for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to add an external antenna to the roof of our 349m, but am unsure about routing the cable inside. Could I put it inside the Winegard dome?
    2018 F-250 crew cab 6.7 Powerstroke
    2022 Grand Design Momentum 349m
    https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...100&format=png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12