User Tag List

Thread: Wall Mounts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wall Mounts

Hi New to our factory ordered 2021 Momentum 328G TH. It came without any necessary bathroom hardware. I wish I had pre arranged these items at the factory but with COVID, this was a sight unseen, online purchased, delivered to our home... kind of sale.

Has anyone successfully mounted towel bars, toilet paper holders and perhaps a 10x vanity mirror on the walls? I can see we might be safe mounting to the pocket door side but what about other walls in this small bathroom? I would prefer not to always use command strips-with these items we might need a wall anchor. Thoughts on what others have successfully done. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evonne9 View Post
    Hi New to our factory ordered 2021 Momentum 328G TH. It came without any necessary bathroom hardware. I wish I had pre arranged these items at the factory but with COVID, this was a sight unseen, online purchased, delivered to our home... kind of sale.

Has anyone successfully mounted towel bars, toilet paper holders and perhaps a 10x vanity mirror on the walls? I can see we might be safe mounting to the pocket door side but what about other walls in this small bathroom? I would prefer not to always use command strips-with these items we might need a wall anchor. Thoughts on what others have successfully done. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, welcome. Are you sure that your trailer came WITHOUT these things; that they aren't there but just not mounted?

It has been typical to include them, but not mount them because it seems that no two people (including two who live together) can agree on where they should be installed. You may find yours in one of the cupboards in the bathroom.

FWIW we've never installed ours. Toilet paper resides on the counter or in the cupboard, easily reached. I put much larger and nicer hooks on the wall-mounted board behind our toilet and that's where our towels hang.

Good luck with your choices.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evonne9 View Post

I second checking the cabinets to see if your hardware is there. Our was. We mounted the TP holder on the side of the vanity facing the toilet. Not familiar with your rig, so don't know the layout of your bathroom. The small towel ring we mounted on the wall next to the medicine cabinet (shared wall between bedroom and bath). The main towel bar was already mounted above the toilet.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I third it.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M