User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jking46 View Post
    Really sorry about your experience. As I said in the original post , this is our second unit purchased from them and have never had an instance to question their ethics.
    We have recommended them to several friends and their experiences mirror ours.
    Interesting, if you mention their name over on the FB owners page it blows up with people with the same issues we had. I guess maybe we were unlucky, but pretty sure we aren't alone either.
    Del & Vickie
    2016 Reflection 337
    2015 GMC Denali 3500HD w/Hips - 4WD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's almost as if we are talking about 2 different dealers. I used to be on Forest River forum, recommended Colerain, got many satisfied owners chiming in.
    Wow. Anyway, sorry about your bad experience. Hope you are enjoying your rig in spite of the problem.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNBrown293res View Post
    I have heard and witnessed horror stories about dealer service. Most dealers would not survive if they had to survive via reputation.

When it came time for us to upgrade to our 300GK in August, we drove 224 miles to B & B RV in Corning, CA. to purchase it. We had had favorable feedback from other GD owners that we had meet when camping.

When we picked it up the PDI was thorough and what needed attention was dealt with quickly. We stayed in Redding that night to do our shakedown and there was nothing that we found that warranted a trip back to the dealer the next day.

Our first time out though in cold weather we discovered that the heater did not work. There was not a chance to test it when we took delivery because it was 105 degrees.

Over the first few months we found a few other minor items so we made and appointment to go back to the dealer and have the warranty work done. Robert in service said that they would do their best to get it all done in one day since we were coming from so far away. Just in case we booked two nights at a local hotel. Much to our surprise it was all completed in one day. Perfect!

I hope that any futures services go as smoothly. But so far this dealer has performed very well. We could have purchased the same unit just 10 miles away. But due to the experiences my son has had and their reputation, we chose B&B. Thank you B&B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bought my Solitude from B&B back in Feb. great dealership. Called them today to make an appointment for a hydraulic leak on a slide. CSR said took my info & said service would call me back...well didn't happen. Searched on the net, & they sold to Camping World, so now I have an orphan trailer. This seems to happen to me, two years ago I bought a spendy road bicycle & a year later they quit business,a year before that I bought DW a mountain bike from a different dealer & they went out 6 months later...I'm getting a complex.

At least Blue Dog RV is supposed to move into the Redding area...

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all of us in Central/South Texas. We purchased our 311BHS from ExploreUSA in Seguin Texas in March of 2017. Had very few issues - except those that we caused by us - and each time I called ExploreUSA had an answer, shipped parts or told me who to contact at GD. When we went in for our 1 year checkup. They replaced the grease seals, backing plates, and brakes, fixed a door and a couple of other little things that were not on the list. Our salesman kept us informed of how the repairs were going and when to expect it to be ready. Since we purchased our GD in March of 2017, Crestview RV in Buda has started carrying GD products and I have heard that their service department has really stepped up from last year.
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123