User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Fifth Wheel to Travel Trailer

I've been towing a Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS for years and donated it to charity a few months ago. Waiting for the karma to come my way. Last Friday we went to an RV show and bought a Grand Design Imagine 2610ML. Haven't picked it up yet but have a trip planned for the next day. Looking forward to the new adventure. Has to be easier to back up than the fifth wheel.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harryc View Post
    I've been towing a Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS for years and donated it to charity a few months ago. Waiting for the karma to come my way. Last Friday we went to an RV show and bought a Grand Design Imagine 2610ML. Haven't picked it up yet but have a trip planned for the next day. Looking forward to the new adventure. Has to be easier to back up than the fifth wheel.
    I don't know the specifics, but I believe it backs up different than a 5th wheel.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Bumper pull trailers respond quicker to steering wheel input compared to 5th wheels making it seem easier. Both are easy with practice though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH