Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garage opening size

Question on garage ramp-door height/width. I've looked and can't seem to find a specific measurement for the height and width of the rear garage ramp-door on the larger Momentum toy haulers (381M and 398M) I'm guessing all the larger units have the same size door, but those are two of the options we are now possibly considering. We have a 2018 Polaris XP1KT and it has an after market cage and oversize tires. The overall height at the cage is just under 72" (about 68") and the width to the outside of the tires is about 69". I'm just looking for the narrowest part of the door opening or interior walls and the shortest height at the top of the door opening. Thank you in advance to those who have with of these units, or any units which have the same ramp-door opening.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Height and width of your machine won't be problem. The ramp door of our 354M should be the same as the other models and is 96" long/tall and 92" wide. We have the deck gates and the hinges are 84" apart. The item you will be closest to is the Happy Jack beds which are 80" from garage floor to the lowest part of the bed. Length of the garage will be the most important for you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1566765479949.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	22172

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    MN_Rider

2019 354M Momentum
    2013 F350 CCSB 6.7

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MN_Rider View Post
    Height and width of your machine won't be problem. The ramp door of our 354M should be the same as the other models and is 96" long/tall and 92" wide. We have the deck gates and the hinges are 84" apart. The item you will be closest to is the Happy Jack beds which are 80" from garage floor to the lowest part of the bed. Length of the garage will be the most important for you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1566765479949.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	22172

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Excellent! Thank you! The length of the machine from tire to tire is about 12' 6", so I'd likely get the 15 foot garage, so the 381M or maybe the 388M with 14' garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited, DRW, HO diesel, Aisin 4:10, 4x4, CC

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolo4u View Post
    Excellent! Thank you! The length of the machine from tire to tire is about 12' 6", so I'd likely get the 15 foot garage, so the 381M or maybe the 388M with 14' garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Keep in mind you lose a little garage space with the deck fence and the 3 season door if you opt for them. I would lean towards the 15' garage.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting this. We are looking into a 38iM as we have a Can Am Spyder trike and a Gold Wing 1800 we'd like to travel with. Trying to find the interior dimensions in order to figure out if they'd fit.