User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungy View Post
    These are the kind of incorrect comments that are fueling the paranoia. Most insurance companies will continue to cover Canadians if they left Canada before the pandemic was declared. Personally we plan to stay in AZ until the last possible moment as there are fewer cases here than in Alberta. As far as listening to Turdeau, I’d take the word of a retarded squirrel before I’d listen to that traitor and as far as the Canadian government “protecting” Western Canadians I’m not holding my breath.
    According to KTAR, Arizona has topped 400 cases, Alberta has just over 400 cases, kinda close as damnit is to swearing comparison, IMO. Trudeau, like him or not has shown some real leadership on this pandemic. Kenney has pretty much backed off and shut up lately, his initial response was similar to what POTUS gave our American cousins, a great pep talk designed to put a smile on your face, not really give you factual information. Like it or not, this thing is changing how we live and insurance companies are pulling all coverage within 10 days of Trudeau’s statement - perhaps you have a better insurance broker than most. With oil prices in the crapper, Alberta will have to rely on the rest of us and lose a bit of their “independence”. Regardless, please stay safe out there.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bungy - today Arizona reports 508 cases, 8 deaths. Alberta is at 486 with 2 deaths.....suggest you follow the suggestions of our PM and think about getting home. Safe travels.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123