User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am now trying to locate mine. What do you mean when you say street side? Driver or passenger side of rig? Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TOD927 View Post
    I am now trying to locate mine. What do you mean when you say street side? Driver or passenger side of rig? Thanks in advance.
    Street side = driver's side; curb side = passenger side.

I notice this is your first post... you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you sir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI:
    On our GD-150-260RD, the QR code is a sticker located on the Compass Connect router that was mounted behind the fake wall inside the the front pass through storage. It is just barely visible through a small gap between the fake wall and the outer main wall, I had to zoom my camera phone in, and steady it until the app would scan the code. It took several try's, was a pain in the rear, but it finally worked.
    2021 GD 150 Series Reflection 260RD, Lifted 3" with solar. Lippert Turning Point Pin Box. 300watt Inverter. TV = 2021 4wd Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab I6 Cummins Diesel, 6'4" bed, Curt A16 puck system, Custom Bed Tank.

currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malbert721 View Post
    I've been all over our 2021 295RL looking for the QR code (not behind the door of the control panel or anywhere else) so I can connect with the Compass App. I removed the touch panel in the passthrough but did not see anything there either. I called Lippert today and they were not able to help without the QR code or a password (SSD?). They recommended that I contact Grand Design to see where they may have put the board with the SSD. My assumption was that I could give Lippert the S/N and the could help but no luck. I went through all of the paperwork to make sure it wasn't stuck somewhere. Any thoughts on where to find it?
    yup went crazy lookin for that thing, ended up stuck by the modem which has green and red led lights on it there you will see a couple of things provided everybody did their job, first you will see the QR sticker and second you will see another sticker that has the S/N number also you must have the app ready to go so it can scan the QR code sometimes it works sometimes it don't the app is lacking big time mostly a nice thought that was never really thought all the way thru. good luck
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Passenger side. I should not have said street side which I agree is the drivers side. In the end I had to remove the screws for most of the false wall. Mine was two pieces. Again it was behind where the 12v outlet is located in the pass through, passenger side in my case.
    Mike
    2021 Reflection 295RL
    2021 Ford F-250 7.3L 4.30 rear
    B&W Companion hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12