Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Layjzay View Post
    Gateway will not connect to router. So no WiFi
    Do you see the "MyRV_xxxxxxxxx" wifi being broadcasted?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it’s not

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We took delivery of our 395MS on August 4 in Petersburg Indiana at Evan's and Son RV. Amazing dealer and best price I could find at 31% below the GD Website Build Sheet. Call Connie in Sales for more details if interested.

We are in Idaho and drove it back home. We've been on two trips plus since. Yes there are always issues to deal with. I thought I would comment on two topics in this thread and thanks the person for the speaker leak detail.

I've owned several toy haulers. Always ask for a minimum of two group 27 deep cycle. Many boon-dockers go with 6v and the story goes on and on. Most dealers don't understand dry camping and just put a battery in. They simply don't know any better. Not giving them an excuse, just stating the obvious.

I doubled my under-compartment space. Yes the angled wall panel the vacuum is attached to is in front of the toilet 4" drop. You can mount that panel inline with the first panel, but with a few changes. Need to move the transfer switch toward the other side of the trailer to allow that panel to me moved. Mine had plenty of service loop on both sides to move it. I made a 3rd panel to go at an angle and painted it white for better contrast. I'll try to post a few photos here shortly

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Images of changes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE2D17A0-8184-4B71-BD30-681CA110E8B1_1_105_c.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	37120

Name:	84A51B29-0F5F-4376-891F-F9BD06A1855B_1_105_c.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	263.7 KB 
ID:	37121

Name:	33ADDA65-7893-4F8E-BE6A-D417384DBEE6_1_105_c.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	313.4 KB 
ID:	37122

Name:	631AE2DF-BDE2-4D2E-9EB1-711D03FBD10E_1_105_c.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	37123

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the same. Used. Some 2x2 wood to frame it and a new piece of plywood at an angle in the back. Triple the room now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Layjzay View Post
    Just picked up my 395 this Wednesday. Salesman was great and its been down hill From there. I would think after 2 weeks time for predelivery everything would be right. Well during inspection one of the canopies was coming out on the edge about 3 inches was told that’s normal. There’s a screw to stop it from going any further. Next the slide on right side was sticking out an inch on back side and I could put my fingers in between the gasket. That was also normal. I get home and see they put one 550 cca group 24 battery which won’t run the fridge for more than an hour. Friday I decided to connect my cell phone to camper to control lights and a/c’s. Well that didn’t work. After and hour with Lippert they decided I need a new gateway. This morning I’ve have a very light rain so it was a good opportunity to look for leaks. Sure enough one window on a slide had water pouring in. There was no silicone around the top of it like the others but you would think the window would be sealed behind the frame also. Last of all when looking at battery I see a red wire on ground side. They had crossed the solar prep wires at the battery. Luckily I don’t have solar panels. Good thing the had two weeks for predelivery. After spending Labor Day weekend fixing what the dealer should have done before I picked it up. I think we a ready for a trip. Love the floor plan and all the interior room but sure could use more outside storage.
    So sorry to hear you're having those issues. I see you mentioned a two week PDI; is that one done by the dealer? If so, how long did it take you to do your PDI? When we bought our GD, it took us several hours to do our PDI and ours is a small Reflection. Can't say if the dealer did one of their own when they received it but we weren't really worried about it because we were going to go over it thoroughly ourselves regardless.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @2fiftyr great mod! I’ll try to do the same to increase the storage space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12