User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbie from Alabama

Hello all thanks for accepting me/us into the group. We've been Rving for a little over a year and a half and have enjoyed most of it. I've been lurking around the site learning much thanks to your members wealth of knowledge and willingness to share. Looking forward to participating more actively on the site. All the best! J and Jenny (yes my first name is the letter J, no period, try filling out forms with that!) 2021 Transend Explor 240 ML. Looking for a new tow vehicle

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JHH4198 View Post
    Hello all thanks for accepting me/us into the group. We've been Rving for a little over a year and a half and have enjoyed most of it. I've been lurking around the site learning much thanks to your members wealth of knowledge and willingness to share. Looking forward to participating more actively on the site. All the best! J and Jenny (yes my first name is the letter J, no period, try filling out forms with that!) 2021 Transend Explor 240 ML. Looking for a new tow vehicle
    J, Welcome to the forum, really nice place here with lots of knowledgeable people sharing their experiences. We really have to get down to Gulf Shores one of these days as we travel around the country. We winter down in Galveston, we'll have to make a point of running over there in the spring.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from North Georgia.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family. I'm from Huntsville area. I was looking at North Alabama on Google Maps last night, and I was amazed at the number of commercial campgrounds there are around Guntersville.

The Alabama state parks, Tennessee state parks and even Mississippi state parks are just a couple of hours' drive for you.

Florence and Decatur city park campgrounds are great too. Not to mention TVA and Corp of Engineer campgrounds on the Tennesse River.

We keep our Reflection 323BHS fifth wheel in the Northeast Georgia Mountains for a change of scenery. We already have a lake house on the Tennessee River.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JHH4198 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the group.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE