User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tubastew View Post
    RecPro Charles 64" Powered Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa with Console in Cloth
    PMOD-64CLO
    Color: Oatmeal
    $1,754.71 USD

RecPro Charles 80" RV Sleeper Sofa with Hide-a-Bed Cloth
    HAB-80CLO-MFM
    $1,827.82
    Then take 5% off that. I think prices went up after Christmas, but I could be wrong. Shipping was free. I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday. The couch comes separately. I also ordered two yards of material to recover the headboard. It came in 3 shipments i.e. 3 FedEx trucks.

If you decide to order, let me know. I think they will give me a 3% referral fee. You will get 5%, regardless.

Note: I have a reflection 303RLS. The distance between the sofa/sleeper end tables os 72”. The new sofa is 80 inches.I took the end tables out. I will have to make some 7” tables to hide the wires from the taillights as well have a place to mount the electrical receptacles. I also had to remove the lower metal holders for the sashes found on each side of the shade to push the sofa back enough so I have confidence it won’t interfere with the slides.
    Attachment 45347
    Great info and help. Love the lighter color. Curious, do they not make a 72" couch or did you want the 80"?

I have long since taken off the side cloths on windows. Opens up for more light coming in overall. We left SC a few days ago slowly heading to work on an island in Upstate NY in the 1000 island area. Will let you know if/when we go for it. Thanks for the info. The free shipping is nice (probably built into the price), but was nervous on that part. Lol
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tubastew View Post
    I finally bit the bullet and bought the RecPro to replace the Thomas Payne that was a huge disappointment. I covered them with blankets because they had gotten so bad. Anyway, photos go from the old look to the new look. The oatmeal color certainly brightens up the coach. I chose the electric reclining option which seems to work well. All in all, I am happy with my purchase, but time will tell
    I'm getting ready to pull the furniture out of my 303RLS. Did you have any issues getting the couch out? Do the backs come off the recliners to make removing them easier? Thanks!
    2018 Reflection 303 RLS
    2018 Ram BigHorn 3500 CTD

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTire View Post
    I'm getting ready to pull the furniture out of my 303RLS. Did you have any issues getting the couch out? Do the backs come off the recliners to make removing them easier? Thanks!
    If you're talking about a sleeper sofa, they come apart in three pieces that go out the door easily. For the recliners, the backs come off and the lower units are in sections that come apart. Everything fits through the door.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTire View Post
    No, not at all. It all comes apart. Lean it forward until you have access to the back and you can see the release mechanism. There are two “R” clip retainers that allow separation of the pieces.
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 Diesel
    2018 Goldwing Tour

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    Great info and help. Love the lighter color. Curious, do they not make a 72" couch or did you want the 80"?

I have long since taken off the side cloths on windows. Opens up for more light coming in overall. We left SC a few days ago slowly heading to work on an island in Upstate NY in the 1000 island area. Will let you know if/when we go for it. Thanks for the info. The free shipping is nice (probably built into the price), but was nervous on that part. Lol
    The make a 72” jackknife sofa. I wanted the queen-sized. I considered going up and picking it up but decided it was not economically advantageous from Louisiana even with a 10% price cut.

I used the existing end table tops when building my skinny tables. Same length, same depth, but each is 7” wide. I also replaced the black receptacles with almond receptacles that include USB charging points. I just couldn’t see to plug anything into the black ones.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2363.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	45746

Name:	IMG_2364.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	45747

Name:	IMG_2365.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	45748
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 Diesel
    2018 Goldwing Tour

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do these sit compared to the TP, especially the recliner? I've been looking for a replacement and was looking at this one, in the oatmeal like you. I'm only 5'2" so can't have anything with too long of a seat or it will make me lean back too far. Hubby is 6'2", so it also can't be too short for him. Sounds like the three bears - it needs to be just right It's a shame that we have to be looking at this kind of expense after just a few years. Does anyone know if anyone has looked at a class action suit against Lippert for such a poor product; everyone I know has to replace this stuff. I thought we were going to get away with it until both sides of the recliner started peeling on our last trip in the fall; both at the same time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furniture leather coming apart

Quote Originally Posted by Lindabf View Post
    How do these sit compared to the TP, especially the recliner? I've been looking for a replacement and was looking at this one, in the oatmeal like you. I'm only 5'2" so can't have anything with too long of a seat or it will make me lean back too far. Hubby is 6'2", so it also can't be too short for him. Sounds like the three bears - it needs to be just right It's a shame that we have to be looking at this kind of expense after just a few years. Does anyone know if anyone has looked at a class action suit against Lippert for such a poor product; everyone I know has to replace this stuff. I thought we were going to get away with it until both sides of the recliner started peeling on our last trip in the fall; both at the same time.
    Well, I’m 6’0” and my wife is 5’4”. The recliner fits her perfectly. I’m a little tall for it in the reclining position, but it works just fine when I use a throw pillow with which to prop my head. In the upright position it’s not really a problem. I enclosed the before and after. They appear to be about the same height. (We covered each seat with Mexican blankets when they started peeling. When I pulled the blankets off, well you can see how bad they looked.)

Name:	IMG_2344.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	45773

Name:	IMG_2342.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	45774
    Last edited by tubastew; 04-09-2023 at 07:04 PM.
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 Diesel
    2018 Goldwing Tour

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the pic !!! We tried the covers (2 different mfg and applications), that didn't work. We shoped "normal" furniture and decided against that, cost, INSTALATIOIN, weight issues. After ringing our hands just ordered RecPro RMOD-58CLO and 2 ZWR-30CLO in oatmeal cloth to replace our recliners and the sofa. Eliminated the sofa as the bed is not needed in our case. This will be going in a 2019, 310-GK I'll post before and after. During the decision making we talked to customer service at both Lipert and REcPro so we got a taste of that and we did review many post on several forums on the subject and the replacment ideas. There may not be an RV on the road that doesn't have one or more Lipert products on board but with this issue they missed the train. They should have come forward with some relief for both original and subsequent owners. BTW, we also had estimates on recovering the TP furniture as the frame and comfort was acceptable but the cost would have exceeded the total replacement cost.
    2022 F350 SRW LB
    2019 GK 310-R
    2018 30XP Grayhawk
    2015 Forrester toad

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to go with the oatmeal for our 310 gk also, but decided to get a sampler of the material off of Amazon for $1 first. Got it in today and was surprised at how much darker it is than it looks in pictures. So, we leaning towards either putty or toffee, until I was looking up what you were ordering and saw there is another type of material "Ultrafabric" which includes a lighter looking color. I've ordered a sampler of the Ultrafabrics, so we'll see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we finally got it done. We had a shipping glitch and some other issues that posponed the exchange but that's behind us. I'm posting four pic. the one with the glue over fake material-didn't work, the cloth slip on covers-didn't work and the new RecPro's. We did stay with the idea to ditch the fold out bed and that is going to work for us. For the grandgirls, we are going to use air materess. All togetther it might have taken 2 hrs.
    2022 F350 SRW LB
    2019 GK 310-R
    2018 30XP Grayhawk
    2015 Forrester toad

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast