User Tag List

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dewinterized and sanitized system- check
    Tested all electronics and propane- check
    Replaced all 5 tires with Goodyear Endurance (went from 235 80 16's to 85)- check

More projects planned in the next week.
    Last edited by SilentService; 05-14-2022 at 11:18 AM.
    Tim & Lori
    2016 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7L Platinum/60 gal Titan tank
    2018 Reflection 307 MKS
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    Haloview MC7108 rear and side cameras
    TST 507 4 Sensor Tire Monitoring System with Color Display

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    I cleaned the awning, slide topper and roof this morning. It wasn't supposed to rain until this afternoon... that was a lie.
    I looked like an idiot washing the roof in the rain. Made rinsing easy though.
    I like to wash the rv in the rain. The rain does a better job of rinsing.
    KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Returned from a month long trip last week , so. This week complete wash , including roof. Cleaned and repacked wheel bearings. Cleaned and adjusted brakes. Disassembled the Rota Flex pin box to clean and lube the pivot shaft and bushings. Was thinking about disc conversion, but brakes still have some life and stops pretty well behind my dually. So decided to wait until this winter. Already smoking hot in central Texas.
    Charlie
    Last edited by cfowler55; 05-14-2022 at 12:27 PM.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our 2400BH (‘19) I chased leaks all day. Great fun. Hot water connector at the convenience station. External hose connector by the hot water heater which led to replacing the 90 to the port and the T bringing cold in on the vinyl hose. Our rig came back from Elkhart a couple of months ago and we have had leak after leak. Pretty frustrating. Would love to move on to fun stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went around and adjusted all the storage and door latches.
    2022 Soulitude 310 GK Disc Brakes, Solar, Onan LP
    2021 F350 CC LB 7.3 Godzilla, 430 Gears, B&W Companion, Morryde Pin Box, Garmin 890 RV GPS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Installed a combination 12-volt plug and USB plug outlet in the bedroom. We like to camp off-grid and the 12-volt plug works well with an adapter for my CPAP machine.

Spent our first night in the new rig, in the driveway just to get a feel for it. Loving everything so far, a real upgrade from our old TT.
    Question: Did you add an inverter for the 12V for your CPAP? Considering the same.
    Gabby
    2021 315RLTS Hensley Arrow
    2021 F250 Crew Lariat GVWR 30k lbs
    2019 Imagine 2600 RB (totaled Mar ‘21)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    I've seen this on other forums and and it usually gets a lot of activity so I thought I would try it here. Just a place to post what you did to your RV today, not in-depth discussions but a quick post and maybe a pic. It is a good place to get ideas and maybe a reminder of something you haven't done in a while. I figured it might get a lot of use with the camping season just beginning.

Here is my input to get things started.

Sanitized the water heater
    Installed a Boondocker 4 stage converter/charger
    Installed two new VMAX Tanks AGM Batteries
    Attachment 40506
    Tried to get rid of a stink bug infestation we picked up last Camping trip to David Crocket state park in Tennessee!!! Literally just came in from working on it and saw this! What fun!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greased the wheel bearings and wet bolt suspension. Prepping for the four trips currently planned. Looking at the calendar later today to plan the rest for this year.

Have to say that I feel sad that some of you are just now getting out of storage and starting the season. I'm glad this winter was not as bad as last winter in Texas. We've been out and about all winter.
    Gabby
    2021 315RLTS Hensley Arrow
    2021 F250 Crew Lariat GVWR 30k lbs
    2019 Imagine 2600 RB (totaled Mar ‘21)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Frank. Did you change out the converter/charger? If so, which one did you use? Also, how long did you have to wait for the SOK? thanks, John.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Solitude 374th and here is a list of what I have done. Removed the panel that gives you access to all the electronics. Hot water heater and so on and installed a piano hinge an some clasps so I could access it when I need to. I neatened up all the wires/hoses (what a mess) removed my inverter and converter/charger from the floor (what a bad place to put them) and installed them on the wall. Then installed a reverse osmosis system on the wall and ran it to the kitchen sink ( nice clean drinking water wherever we go) and last but yet least replaced a leaking Surban hot water heater.

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast