User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about 81 "usable" gallons? Although, I guess you could drain the hot water tank if you needed that last 12 gallons.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanerC View Post
    Hi there! My wife and I dont full time but really like our 310 gkr with residential frig. We boondock most of the time for 4 to 7 days at a time. We immediately went with 3 battleborn 100ah batteries so that the low voltage alarm of the inverter would not go off in the middle of the night. We have the factory solar of 300 watts which works pretty good but still need to run the generator the 2nd day probably because of being in the forest most times. I would like to add another 300 or more if I have room on the roof. We love the frig but does end up being pretty costly. But love to run all the other stuff off of solar too. Love the rig, would full time in it in a second.
    I have 2000 (10 x200) Watts solar panels on the roof, 500 Ah li-ion battery power and dual 2500 Watt Champion gas generators in parallel. I can boondock for weeks! I might add 2-300 Ah of Li-ion battery power next year.
    Hutch
    US Army Retired
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie 4x4 DRW 6.7L HO Cummins Diesel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123