Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup...tried both...both hum......sounds like a grounding issue.....
    Pat Simpson
    2023 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
    Blue Ox SwayPro

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsongb View Post
    Yup...tried both...both hum......sounds like a grounding issue.....
    OK, I'm out of ideas, let us know what GD says.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Toy4Rick. I'm also trying to gain access to the back of the Furrion unit. I called Grand Design and they informed me that is not accessible. How did you get to the back of the unit?

Thanks.

Terry

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello @terrybass28g

The trim on the front of the DV7200 comes off, start on one side and work your way around until it comes off. Go slow and gentle to not break it or the tabs
    You will find 4 screws, one in each corner, then it pulls straight out
    I plugged the audio cable into the TV, then fed it into the wall behind the TV then connect it to the DV7200

About 10 mins in total

Rick
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsongb View Post
    Just took our frist trip with a brand new Imagine 2500RL. I have tried everything to get sound from our TCL Roku TV through the Furrion, no love. There is no capability in the Furrion to accept HDMI ARC. The only solution I could think of was to go from the headphone port on the back of the TV to the audio in jacks on the back of the Furrion. All I get is hum. I have 3.5 mm to RCA cords thast I know work fine. I have tried headphones in the headphone port on the TV and that works. I am left with the ports on the back of the Furrion being bad. Anyone else try this???

Thanks

Pat Simpson
    2023 Imaging 2500RL
    2016 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
    Blue Ox SwayPro
    Coach closed up now so I can't check for sure. I think you need to toggle through the settings when you press the AUX button on your radio. Far left button on top, ONE of the settings on my radio allows the TV sound to come through the ceiling speakers. When I get out there and open her up I will update.
    2021 Imagine 2970 RL
    Equalizer 2, 4-point hitch.
    2015 GMC Savana 2500 6.0 liter
    Locking rear differential. Bilstein shocks, heavy-duty trailering package, Tow/Haul mode.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did finally talk to GD Cust Support. The DV7200s does NOT have the capability to take input from the HDTV and play that. End of discussion. The only avenue I did not pursue was converting the optical from the TV to 2 RCAs and then inputting them.....but frankly, I don't think that will work either.
    Pat Simpson
    2023 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
    Blue Ox SwayPro

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem ( 2021 2600 RB ) and drove myself crazy trying to get it done. In my Jayco it was an easy task. After speaking to GD ( not much help ) and Furrion I found out it cannot be done with the TCL . Easiest way was for me to buy a relatively cheap sound bar and mount it right above the TV. It fit nicely and sounds good. Good luck
    2022 2600 RB , Road Armor + wet bolt and heavy shackle kit
    2021 Ram 1500 Premier, 5.7 E Torque , 3.91 rear end, trailering kit

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD told me to call Furrion, Furrion said HDMI will work, sorry not true, they told me to contact the dealer, which was a non starter since they told me it wasn't possible...

At the advice of others here, I installed a 3.5mm audio plug (to RCA connector) into the TCL Audio Out and the RCA ends plugged into the DV7200, set it to HDMI and it works fine. Don't ask me why the HDMI setting works and not AV or ... but it does

There are 2 different connections on the back of the DV7200 that can be used and in my case, both worked with different settings, however I left it on the ones where HDMI worked

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-...s%2C195&sr=1-3

Good luck
    Rick
    2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2022 Imagine 2500RL

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a new 22 17MKE and I discovered the same thing. Even though GD ran the HDMI cable to the Furrion, it won't work. Besides, the Furrion is a pretty poor stereo. It looks cool but has like 4 watts.

Although the TCL Roku TV is a decent $150 TV, its sound is not going to be much - especially when the A/C is running.

I solved the problem by adding a ROKU Streambar and attached it to the rear of the TV so it sits 2" below the bottom of the TV. It pivots with the TV and looks like it belongs there. You can't go flat against the bottom of the TV because the ROKU remote won't work well - have to give it a couple inches because the IR is on the bottom of the TV.

The Streambar projects impressive sound and bass in a small area like a TT and also does a great job enhancing speech. You can also bluetooth to it - which you can't do to the TCL Roku TV.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange that this thread is similar to our issue. Except no sound from ceiling speakers when watching any HDMI input (Dish or Bluray) to the front HDMI on 7200. However, the sound and pix make it to the TCL Roku TV and come out the small TV speakers. The ceiling speakers appear to work fine from the 7200 when connected via blu-tooth from an Ipod. Makes little sense to me. I do like the soundbar idea as the tiny speakers on the TCL Roku have some competition from the A/C.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 F150 Platinum 1777# Payload
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast