User Tag List

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    Another option if in the recall vin range would be going to a GD Rally. When you checking they will let you know you have an open recall and will schedule a tech to come by. This is how we handled the propane regulator recall.
    I thought I read that GD wasn't sending mobile techs to the rallies during the pandemic?

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    I thought I read that GD wasn't sending mobile techs to the rallies during the pandemic?
    They did last year to the NY Hammondsport/Bath Rally. Two of them in fact. Great guys too!
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    They did last year to the NY Hammondsport/Bath Rally. Two of them in fact. Great guys too!
    Good to know. We're headed for a couple of rallies soon, and our rig MIGHT be included. I'll let them handle it, we had to provide our VIN number on the rally registration.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a recall about a year ago regarding a propane line coming close to the fridge burner. We were on the recall list but I looked at it and determined the propane line was fine as is. I took several pics and sent them to GD and they cleared mine for the recall based on the photos. No need to take it to the dealer.

For this recall, it looks like I'm within the VIN range 8. However since it's "not sequential", does that mean I need to sit tight till I get a letter from GD?

Our unit is currently covered up and hibernating. It'd be great if someone can post some pics of the area of concern.

Thanks!
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsah View Post
    It'd be great if someone can post some pics of the area of concern.

Thanks!
    I agree. Pics would go a long way. I went out and looked at mine. Didn't see any Romex running across the back of the compartment, diagonally or otherwise.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this information. I just got a 2022 Solitude in August. It's in now for a couple things and I'm going to ask about this year as well. Sounds like GD fixed it for 2022?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60356jai View Post
    Thanks for this information. I just got a 2022 Solitude in August. It's in now for a couple things and I'm going to ask about this year as well. Sounds like GD fixed it for 2022?
    AS of June 1, 2021 the problem was fixed on new units. Check your build date
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post

Wait, there's a rally at Hammondsport by Keuka Lake?? Is there info on that anywhere for this year?
    2017 Imagine 2150RB
    2016 Silverado CC LTZ with 8-speed transmission

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryancass View Post
    Wait, there's a rally at Hammondsport by Keuka Lake?? Is there info on that anywhere for this year?
    There is if you go to the official Grand Design Site. Unfortunately I doubt you can get reservations this year. We decided not to go this year, but I can tell you that last year there was a waiting list to get in. We had dibs this year but we just have too much going on in September as it is. Here's the link. Give it a try.[Link removed]. Good luck. Tell them we said hi cause there are some great people going!

Link to official site removed.
    Last edited by Second Chance; 02-13-2022 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Remove link to site
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just pulled off the lower outdoor access panel and the romex runs vertically up the outside rear wall. It’s attached with a HD staple. I can’t see any ways it’s going to fall into the hot section. Nevertheless I ordered some 8” long screw hole Cable ties from Amazon to be delivered tomorrow. I’ll secure the romex to the side as per the recall. It should only take a few minutes. I’ll then send pictures to GD to see if they will clear the recall on my S/N

Pictures of White Romex before cable ties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93944FD2-126D-44DE-9114-5267EED67C91.jpg   AC988468-7231-4153-9AF2-DDDDF46C8B49.jpg  
    Last edited by Jerryr; 02-13-2022 at 04:49 PM.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast