Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks so much

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for good info, I ordered the part and do not look forward to doing it

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still don’t know what the “pull cord” is. Can someone please explain? Thanks.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    I still don’t know what the “pull cord” is. Can someone please explain? Thanks.
    In the Reflections, our theater seating isn't electronic. There is a pull cord between the seat cushion and the arm rest that kicks out the foot rest, kind of like a La-Z-Boy, but instead of the handle, it's a pull cord.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    In the Reflections, our theater seating isn't electronic. There is a pull cord between the seat cushion and the arm rest that kicks out the foot rest, kind of like a La-Z-Boy, but instead of the handle, it's a pull cord.
    Thanks! I was beginning to think it was something like that.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy. We just replaced the pull cables on both of our seats last spring. It is kind of a pain, but not too bad Please read.

First, the pull-cords available are on Amazon, 2 for $10:

https://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Reclin...s%2C149&sr=8-1

Second, yes, they have to be unscrewed from the floor. Likely there are six or eight screws; either two front and back for each chair, or three screws front and back across both chairs as the outside chair frame locks into and on top of the inside chair base. Start with the outside chair which should not be too bad, except where the rear of the chair is against the wall. The front screws are obviously under the footrest. Be sure to at least note where the screw holes are in the floor so you can replace them exactly where they came from.

This is definitely a two-person job! AND BE CAREFUL! The last time I had these chairs out to repair the footrests it flung open when my DW and I picked it up of the work table and I came 8 stitches short of cutting off my finger! OUCH!

We used a portable work table to rest each chair upside-down in-turn so we could open the mechanism to gain access to the screws. You will have to unbolt the armrest from the main frame then pull it away from the chair frame in order to gain access to the four screws that hold the pull-handle bracket to the arm. The arm is held to the frame with 2 or 3 long, much larger wood screws. Make notes or take a picture of the cable routing or it may get pinched or cut when the chair slides out. The cable connector easily removes from the mechanism that opens the chair. Use zip-ties where applicable.

To reassemble, just reverse the above process making sure to get the large screws for the arm back in the original holes so everything goes back together like it was.

Reinstalling the chairs, make sure to also get those screws back in the original holes as well. It took us 30 to 45 minutes per chair to replace our cables, and a little longer on my fat belly to get them bolted back down to the floor.
    YOU CAN DO IT. Good Luck!
    Last edited by fez111; 11-02-2022 at 11:45 PM.
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Stealth13777 @MoonShadow_1911 @fez111 @traveldawg

In my 2019 Reflection 337RLS 5er the theater seats where never bolted down from the factory.... hence they usually move all over the place while traveling. Can anyone enlightened me on what length screws were used to attach them to the floor? I don't want to runs screw too deep and end up with any holes through the bottom of the slideout. How thick is the floor in the slideout? It doesn't appear to be very thick but it's hard to tell by looking at the tapered front edge... or am I missing something?
    Thanks for any help you guys can provide!
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post

In my 2019 Reflection 337RLS 5er the theater seats where never bolted down from the factory.... hence they usually move all over the place while traveling. Can anyone enlightened me on what length screws were used to attach them to the floor? I don't want to runs screw too deep and end up with any holes through the bottom of the slideout. How thick is the floor in the slideout? It doesn't appear to be very thick but it's hard to tell by looking at the tapered front edge... or am I missing something?
    Mine were 3/4" and a right angle bracket that was bent over the frame rail on the floor.

EDIT: the same 3/4" square drive screws used elsewhere in the coach
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW Sparky View Post

I had to replace a seat heater last winter in one of our recliners. There were two drywall type screws holding the entire package to the floor along the front edge of the frame. My estimate is that they were no longer than 1" +- or maybe 1.5". Mine has carpet under the seats so I measured the hole locations before removing them so I could find them after the repair.
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Country Livin' View Post
    I had to replace a seat heater last winter in one of our recliners. There were two drywall type screws holding the entire package to the floor along the front edge of the frame. My estimate is that they were no longer than 1" +- or maybe 1.5". Mine has carpet under the seats so I measured the hole locations before removing them so I could find them after the repair.
    Also, if you screw them down, remember to fully extent the recliner first since the headrest hits the rear wall. Otherwise if installed too close to the wall, the recliner function will not fully extend.
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast