Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and waiting for my 395 MS-R

We are waiting for our 395MS to come in to our Tampa dealer. Meanwhile, I am curious as to how the garage 1/2 bath is plumbed. The washing machine will be back there and I am hoping I don't have to hook that drain sewer hose just to use the washing machine. I am thinking it might be drained to the kitchen grey tank that empties via the sewer hose in front of the wheels. Anybody know?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. If it's anything like our 399, the 1/2 bath and washer will all drain to the same black tank and have a discharge near the rear wheels. There will be a dedicated hot/cold and drain line connection just for the washer, no need to hook it to the sink.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Washing machine discharge?

Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Welcome to the forum. If it's anything like our 399, the 1/2 bath and washer will all drain to the same black tank and have a discharge near the rear wheels. There will be a dedicated hot/cold and drain line connection just for the washer, no need to hook it to the sink.

What I was hoping for was to not have to hook up the rear sewer hose just to wash clothes. I was hoping the washer drain might go to a forward grey tank. I have always had the grey tank valve open when using our washer in the other rigs we have had. I couldn't tell for sure but the couple in "Changing Lanes" implied the sink drain went to a grey tank?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCJones View Post
    What I was hoping for was to not have to hook up the rear sewer hose just to wash clothes. I was hoping the washer drain might go to a forward grey tank. I have always had the grey tank valve open when using our washer in the other rigs we have had. I couldn't tell for sure but the couple in "Changing Lanes" implied the sink drain went to a grey tank?
    In my 399, I'm 100% positive everything in the 1/2 bath and washer drain went to the rear black tank, both my gray tanks were up forward. Maybe someone with a 395 can chime in to give you a better idea.

2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCJones View Post
    We are waiting for our 395MS to come in to our Tampa dealer. Meanwhile, I am curious as to how the garage 1/2 bath is plumbed. The washing machine will be back there and I am hoping I don't have to hook that drain sewer hose just to use the washing machine. I am thinking it might be drained to the kitchen grey tank that empties via the sewer hose in front of the wheels. Anybody know?
    Garage 1/2 bath and washer drain to the rear black tank. You'll have to hook up rear tank (wife is doing laundry as I write this). We just leave it open if she's doing a lot of laundry.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the input - much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Garage 1/2 bath and washer drain to the rear black tank. You'll have to hook up rear tank (wife is doing laundry as I write this). We just leave it open if she's doing a lot of laundry.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Thanks guys for the info and response.