User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisK View Post
    Up the count by 1 RV! I just made a reservation for 7/23-26. We are in A08, but will be moved to the Central area should a cancellation occur. We look forward to meeting you all at our first Grand Design Gathering.
    Dennis and Pat .
    Again, congratulations on our Solitude and welcome.
    It's great that you are able to join us. Looking forward to meeting the both of you.
    Stay safe and be well, Blessings
    As, away safe travels and good health.
    John 《 JJ 》 Joscelyne
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Joscelyne3
    You mentioned back in the beginning that you might send out a list of who is attending gathering and I was wondering if you ever did that?
    Allen & Denise
    Ford F350 Lariat CC SRW SB 4x4 Diesel
    2018 Solitude 310GK R

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobigal View Post
    @Joscelyne3
    You mentioned back in the beginning that you might send out a list of who is attending gathering and I was wondering if you ever did that?
    Hi Allen and Denise,
    Nancy(Houndbb ) is putting together a list for us. She doesn't want to post it publicly. She is figuring how to send it to everyone by way of private messaging.
    I'll see if I can send you a copy.
    Be safe and stay healthy, Blessings
    John《 JJ》

Allen or Denise, I just sent you a private message.
    Last edited by Joscelyne3; 05-12-2020 at 09:39 AM.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobigal View Post
    @Joscelyne3
    Hi both,
    Bruce and I are continuing to add folks to the list-first names, site, screen name here (if applicable) and GD model. We’re up to date, but new folks keep coming. I didn’t want to go spreading around too much info. This is a public site, as evidenced by the (rare) ads that turn up in threads. If you want to exchange email or whatever once we’re there, then you can do so. Or private message here. I’ve looked into posting the excel file (or excel turned into PDF) via PM here, but it doesn’t seem doable. Best I can figure is for first one in to have as many copies as rigs. That would probably be JJ. You can PM JJ with your email-he’s got the current excel with 17. Might change, might not. EDIT-Folks with reservations can PM either JJ or Houndbb with their email and we’ll send the list-thinking first week in July, or so.
    N
    Last edited by Houndbb; 05-12-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Houndbb

JJ sent me the list.

Thanks.
    Allen & Denise
    Ford F350 Lariat CC SRW SB 4x4 Diesel
    2018 Solitude 310GK R

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and good morning all.
    I hope this post finds you healthy and doing well. Also you had a chance to get out and use your campers.
    We are about 6 weeks away from the gathering, and I am looking forward to it. We'll have to play it by ear with our social distance. We may have 2 or 3 fires going and play musical chairs or something like that.
    I am going to barrow an idea from Andrea (she put together our get together at Ives Run) and start a group text list . I felt it worked pretty well here at Ives Run. Since we have three different types of media platforms (forum, facebook, text messaging) not everyone is on the forum and not everyone is doing facebook , but most use texting soooooo, I'll set up a list.
    I have some numbers all ready, but if you private message your name and numbers I will add you to the list. Nancy, I have you covered. Eric and Lorna, and Brian and Michelle I have yours. I will add the several that are not on the forum once I get their ok.
    As mentioned before, I believe Carol and I will be the first to arrive and I'll have copies of a list with everyone site on it. As of today (6/9/20) the only site I do not have is for Scott and Deb(Gantzda) [sorry for the call out].
    In closing, thank you for your support and time. As time gets closer, I'll post more details when they get developed.

As away, safe travels and good health,and Blessings.
    John《 JJ》 and Carol Joscelyne

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what did you think of Ives Run?
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
    Hi Mike, JJ here.
    Ives Run is beautiful. Super large sites. We were in site 14 nice view over the meadow out of the windows. Little hard to back into. Blind side back in and I don't do back ins well. Anyway, we move to site 12 today till the 15th. Another blind side back in

Do you want to be added to the group text list? Private message me your numbers and I will add you to the list.
    Looking forward to meeting you and Roz and Carol and Dave in July. Also, ask Dave or Carol if they want to be added to the text list. You could give me theirs at the time you send me yours.

As away, safe travels and good health. Blessings
    JJ

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
    Ives Run is a very nice campground and the sites are sized and spaced just right. We were curious about how to get a slip (mooring) for length of stay. But then we realized that it would cost us $75 per day to fish (that’s 3x our annual fee at home).
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We enjoyed our long weekend at Ives Run - the sites are really very nice. Our site was across the street from JJ, so we didn't have a blind back-in. We're planning to go back again. It was very relaxing and quiet.
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast