User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Splendide Washer Internal Heating Element?

I’ve looked at the Splendide washer spec sheets for this info but can’t find an answer. Does the washer have its own internal heating element for the water? I am wondering because I just took a shower and then went to do a load of wash with hot water. So I’m wondering, if there was no hot water available would the washer heat it’s own or would it just run the full cycle using whatever water was available?

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does your Splendide have hoses/hookups for both hot and cold water or just cold? If just cold, it has an internal heater. Our Whirlpool washer is that way - cold water hookup only and heats its own water.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Does your Splendide have hoses/hookups for both hot and cold water or just cold? If just cold, it has an internal heater. Our Whirlpool washer is that way - cold water hookup only and heats its own water.

Rob
    Good to know. We do have hot and cold intakes so I guess we rely on the hot water heater. Thank you!