User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Done!! I'll be looking at some of these for our 23G. Definitely the extra legs. We already have the vent handles. We don't have a generator, so I have that space for storage, but I'm going to redo my big storage compartment anyway. I like the hanging cords.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog View Post
    This is quite simply one of the best and most well put together threads anywhere on the forum. If you have not yet seen his videos, they're also very well done.
    Thank you sir. I have some catching up to do on the thread. I'm pretty much always thinking of something new.
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving this thread. Have a 2022 31G. Curious how you mounted the pegboard in the storage compartment--screws? Size? Anything to watch out for? Also, mine has the new Thule power awning over the patio but I don't think it has the support arms like yours. Anybody got a diy support that isn't janky? Its pretty useless in anything but a gentle breeze as delivered. Thanks all!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldlyons View Post
    Loving this thread. Have a 2022 31G. Curious how you mounted the pegboard in the storage compartment--screws? Size? Anything to watch out for? Also, mine has the new Thule power awning over the patio but I don't think it has the support arms like yours. Anybody got a diy support that isn't janky? Its pretty useless in anything but a gentle breeze as delivered. Thanks all!
    Glad the thread is helpful!

On the pegboard, along the left side and the bottom of that rear wall there is 2x2 wood support. Regular wood screws there. On the right side I drilled and used screws with plastic wall anchors.

I'm not sure but I believe that someone in another thread had stated that the support arms worked with the power awning as well. If so here's the lonk to the support arm and mounting kits at LCI.

https://store.lci1.com/thule-support...-ft-2pc-656608

https://store.lci1.com/thule-bottom-...ack-2pc-671222
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Documenting a few other things to keep the mod thread up to date...

We added the Haloview BT7 rear observation camera. This kit is designed to work with the Furrion prep already on the back of the trailer. Overall we love the camera system and would highly recommend it. Will link 2 separate threads I started on the camera.

The BT7 original install thread:

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...st-impressions

Review and modification/additions to the camera system:

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...d-improvements
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently added a second set of Renogy 200 watt solar suitcases to our original set. I removed the original controllers from the suitcases and added a Victron Smart Solar 100/30 MPPT controller to the existing Victron equipment in the bedroom cabinet. Major improvement in the efficiency and productivity of the system.

Thread on the install of the second suitcase and the MPPT controller.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...on-100-30-MPPT
    2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While technically not an improvement to the Momentum it is a massive investment and project for us to get a RV cover that houses not only the Mo but our Haulmark Edge race trailer as well. We expanded the existing gravel parking area behind my shop that we had done when we first got the 31G and purchased the RV cover from the Carolina Carport dealer here locally. The cover was produced at their facility in Texas and installed in 1 day but an amazing group of guys. I added shade tarps from Harbor Freight on the front and west side of the cover to help shield the trailers from the sun. My only regret is that we didn't do this earlier.
    I'll link the thread for the install.

Link to the install thread:

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...r-with-lean-to

Time lapse video of the build from our YouTube Channel:

2021 Momentum 31G
    2019 Honda Talon X

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many thanks for the tips, sir!

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldlyons View Post
    Many thanks for the tips, sir!
    @ldlyons -

Welcome to the forum! Here are a few tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryH View Post
    Back to work! Several projects over the past couple of weeks. Got the rear Step Above steps and storage box done. Changed out both bath faucets to the Glacier Bay Mandouri 4 in. 2-Handle LED faucets. Pretty cool little faucets. Little wheel in the head is turned by the water flow powering the leds. Added some heavy duty peg board in the outside storage and got the tubs arranged for that area. Also added the Poles and Holders 22' flag pole with ladder mount. Added some extra tall bumpers on the ramp to hold it up off the ground more since we are mostly boondocking. Also added a 3rd bumper in the center of the ramp. Finally de-winterized and starting to move in. The wife got to make the bed. Soooo ready to go camping!

I LOVE the heavy duty peg board in the storage area. Nice work! I've been racking my head around how to make better use of that tiny area in our 28G since there is not any other outdoor storage on our trailer.
    Last edited by Mellowmoods; 06-28-2023 at 01:42 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast